New here, Bought member Giggy's Car

-

Bonoz09

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself as I have a feeling ill be on here alot trying to learn. I've always owned modern muscle so this is my first try with a classic. Always been into Mopars , go to the Nats (OH) every year for the last 15 years .Btw I liked it better in INDY. Dad drives an 392 SRT Challenger. Always wanted to go to a classic Mopar.Benn looking for the last few years. Some specs on the car for those who dont know

340 .030 over (lower end built up by Best Machine)
KB243 .030 pistons 10.2 compression
Edelebrock Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 1407 750 cfm carb
Straightline Performance cam .540 lift / 234 [email protected]
Indy Adjustable Rockers

Mopar electronic ignition with Hi-Performance Coil
TTI nickel plated headers
TTI full dual exhaust to chrome tips
Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers
Espo 2" overstock leaf springs
904 street/strip transmission built by Klem Racing
Turbo Action 3500 rpm stall converter
P275/60R15 & P215/70R14 BFG Radials on Cragar SS chrome wheels
High volume oil pump
Aluminum radiator

Doing the brakes this week and fixing a few odds and ends. Grill is in pieces in my basement now while i refinish it. Considering going to a *slightly* smaller cam and a lower stall converter. Would like to road trip the car a little easier. Its runs hard now though. Ill post in tech for suggestions. Just wanted to say hi and if you see me at the Nats stop by .

Beau
View attachment 2012Dust1.jpg

View attachment Dust.jpg

View attachment Dust2.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Good purchase,such a beautiful duster!

I like the Duster, Beau. Welcome to the cult...I mean "Family!"

Great looking Duster.

congrats...i saw the ad...but hesitated, then it was gone...a steal of a deal if you ask me.

Paul

Thanks everyone. Yeah i saw it last fall and thought it must have sold then and regretted it, when it popped back up i had to go check it out. Paul i noticed your post about the nats , i say go sunday. A buddy and i have a wedding fri so were only gonna be there sat/sun. I hope to take the Duster and he'll have an orange 6.1 srt8 challenger. Also will be with a 392 toxic orange Challenger (my dads) too. There in the LX pen area, stop by if you come.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site.

Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Coming to Burnout Pit 2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 65
-
Back