New here with an 87 Race Arrow, 70 Race Duster & 74 Street Duster

-

jlopezracing

Reaction score
my name is javier lopez and i am a 2nd generation mopar fanatic and racer. my first car was a 70 duster followed by a 65 valiant, 2 69 darts, 68 cuda, 78 shelby charger, 71 demon and presently an 87 plymouth arrow, 74 duster and newest purchased 70 duster. i prefer strokers, w5 heads, and pure mopar power with no power adders. :thumrigh:

my father, sal lopez, has owned many darts, few barracudas, 2 fast dakotas and presently owns a an ex 4 door valiant he got bored with and made into a 2 door altered... :)

got some w2 heads, w2 intakes, w2 hooker headers, and other small block performance parts available for sale... hmmm.....

Welcome from Arkansas Javier lopez :cheers:
Looking forward to your post's and pictures :thumrigh:
I bet you have made many great memories with your father
So Jump on in and enjoy this great site :thumrigh:

Welcome to FABO, Javier, from SoCal. You're going to have fun here. Post up some pics of your 'toys'.

sorry bout no pics....been working long hours on my buddy's hot rod gmc truck and trying to get parts for my 70 duster. we'll try to snap some before xmas when 70 duster looks a bit better. arrow is just covered up so bit dusty, may sell. 74 duster is good, just need to take out and take pics....busy and lazy at same time.....lol.....

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site - Great people and info

When you get the time take some pictures....We love pictures. Even if your car is not done or clean, we like to look.

Ma Snart

One of my Mopars for your veiwing pleasure - More in the gallery

Attachments

• DSC05237.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Shoe 61 Dino.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 177
Welcome aboard J-lo. Post up the parts for sale in that section.
(Not that I have money for a set of W2 heads, but I am still playing the lotto! LOL!)

-
Back