New Here

-

DARTLARRY

Reaction score
Hi All
Been Reading This Site For Past Few Months Just Registered Today. I Own A 72 Dart Swinger That My Dad Bought For Me In 1989. Together We Pulled The /6 And Replaced With A 360. Was Fun Car For A 17 Year Old Kid To Drive Around Town. It Has Been Sitting For The Past 10 Years. (wife Kids Etc.) Dad Passed Away On January First Of This Year. I Have Been Working On This Car Since He Passed. In The Hopes To Relive Some Memories Of The Good Times We Had In My Dart. Im Sure I Will Have Lots Of Questions For You All. I Know A Little Myself Being That All I Have Wrenched On My Whole Life Are Mopars. Thanks In Advance For Your Help

Welcome aboard Larry. Can we get a few snap shots of the ride?

Welcome aboard!! Sounds like a fun project, if you have any questions I am sure they can be answered here! Good luck with your car! :thumbup:

welcome aboard DARTLARRY! that is a sad story, so i know the car means alot to you. you have the right idea in getting it back going again. sounds like good medicine. where are you from? nothings filled in your signature. please post some pictures when you can. this is a fun place as you should know by now........good luck with it!

Welcome to this great site
Sounds like the best protect you could ever find in your life!!!
So lets enjoy this one DARTLARRY and keep us posted. :headbang:

Welcome to the site Larry, great to have a guy that wrenchs on MOPARS.
Lots of great advice can be found here!

Welcome DartLarry .Post some pictures of your ride!Sure this great site will have lots of information for ya!

These Are The Only Pics I Have Right Now Will Get Better Later

MVC-468S.JPG

MVC-475S.JPG

MVC-470S.JPG

MVC-476S.JPG

MVC-474S.JPG

MVC-473S.JPG

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUT DAD. I know losing my dad was rough, best advise I can give is take it one day at a time....

Looks like a nice ride, welcome to the site. Lots of great people here and a great source of information.

You and your dad built a dandy!!! That is a very nice dart!
Every man need's a hobby and this dart foots the bill perfectly :toothy7:
The 70 model shifter looks great, Did it come out of a barracuda?
Hope you enjoy this great site the pics are great. :thumbup:

Welcome to the site! The Dart looks like a great project car, and the guys here can help with just about any question or project you can dream up!

The Shifter Came Out Of My Brothers First car Before It Was Sent To The Crusher (70 Challenger Se)

hey Larry.

I can tell you this is the coolest ,most friendly Mopar site out there that i have encountered.

Some real genuine guys/ gals here.

Sorry about your Dad.
Glad you got to spend some quality time with him while he was here, something I never got to do much myself and when I did, those are some of the best memories I can think of.

Hey Larry,

welcome to the site, my condolances on the loss of your father. You and hime built a nice ride together and pouring your heart into this build is a nice tribute to him and will help you relive those memories. All the friendly help you will need is on this site as you will see. I have a set of thise same hubcaps I was going to sell, but seeing them on has made me rethink my wheels, thanks!

Welcome Larry, Hope you enjoy the site and acheive what your looking forward in doing with your wheels. :wav:

pic4.JPG

-
Back