new illinois member

-

dart 75

Reaction score
hello all,just gettin started here,bought a 68 dart,i hope i can find some useull info on here,thanks

Welcome to FABO, the best Mopar site on the planet. Where abouts in Illinois are you? I am in the western burbs.

WELCOME!!!!! Looking forward to seeing the Dart and how the build goes!

Welcome and where are you from? I am in East Peoria and have a 68 Dart also...Jim

Every time I see a new member join in on this great site I hope it's my younger brother from Illinois.
Welcome dart 75 :cheers:, and all you need to do is ask here :-D We have some of the best of the best tec's and folks here to help and cheer you on 8)

Howdy neighbor....you wouldn't be the blue ragtop I saw around Urbana lately would ya ?

Howdy neighbor....you wouldn't be the blue ragtop I saw around Urbana lately would ya ?
i ain't been drivin her yet,just got the brakes workin the other day,it has a 318,the car has been sittin for about 20 years,and it fired right off,gettin ready for a fuel cell at the moment then gonna build a 400,i am disabled,so i won't prolly be movin to fast on it,but it's gonna b fun to build,it's gonna b for my new son,i already built a 3/4 ton four digger for my oldest son,it has a 440 and it is also a lot of fun,gonna b my first car ever,literally the very first passenger car i have ever owned,it took me forever to find a good deal on my new sweetheart,good things come to those who wait.

Welcome to FABO, the best Mopar site on the planet. Where abouts in Illinois are you? I am in the western burbs.
way south of ya,i went with a buddy and picked up a dakota in chicago about 6 months ago,it ended up being a test mule,had a slobbery camshaft,4.10 gears and a set of REALLY nice long tube headers on it.It was a runnin fool.

way south of ya,i went with a buddy and picked up a dakota in chicago about 6 months ago,it ended up being a test mule,had a slobbery camshaft,4.10 gears and a set of REALLY nice long tube headers on it.It was a runnin fool.

That sounds like fun! A while back, I found a black first gen Dakota, 360 5 speed, short bed, on a dealers lot for $2500. I am still kicking myself for not figuring out a way to own it.

Hello from MN. Looks exactly like my dart when I first got it. Except you one upped me on having both fenders.

Welcome aoard and you will find what you are looking for here for your A body

It's great to have you here! Make yourself at home and don't be shy with the questions. We're here to help. :-D

i took the proportioning valve off the frame and cleaned er up,blew out all my brake lines,and rebuilt the wheel cylinders,now i have brakes,and also i got rid of the worn out brake booster for an adapter for a late model master cylinder for manual brakes,now to find the manual steering gear box and the right steering column i have a friend here close also that helps me out too,he's got a 74 dart sport with a 440,this is a road he's already traveled a couple times he is also helping me figure this out

-
Back