-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
I sold about 20 of these last year on FABO, and now I've got a few more coming to me this weekend.
Mopar PN-4529959 Small Block Hydraulic cam and lifter package.
288/288 497/497 108 centerline. Mopar lists this cam as a 1/8th mile banked oval grind, which means it's all about grunt from around 2500 to 5500 rpm...perfect "hot" cam for a street driver 318!
Selling for $99 each, plus shipping. (Ya can't buy the lifters that cheap!) PM me if interested.
Thanks FABO

Thread is back open. All of the ones I had available this week have been spoken for. I've got five more coming the week of the 19th, so if you want one of these I'm taking orders now.

Thread is back open. All of the ones I had available this week have been spoken for. I've got five more coming the week of the 19th, so if you want one of these I'm taking orders now.

I'm not very knowledgable about cam specs, how will this work with power brakes? and how much vacuum would be normal with one installed? poor idle?

I'm not very knowledgable about cam specs, how will this work with power brakes? and how much vacuum would be normal with one installed? poor idle?

That kinda depends on the size of your motor. This would be radical on a 273, rough but streetable on a 318, and right at home on a driver 360.

NO..make no mistake this is a race grind I put this cam in my 340 this winter I love it but I run a 4speed with manual steering and brakes m1 single plane and 355 gears rpm range with double springs is from 3900-6500 4deg.advanced,,,best deal going for hot hyd cam set up.vacuum is 12 in at 900 rpms and sound ooooh ya!!!:cheers:

Wonder how this cam would run in a magnum headed 360 in a dart, 2600 stall 3.91 gears? heck of a good price!

I bought one of these from you last year and am about to install it on a 67' 318, rebuilt stock bottom end. I plan on using 302 casting heads for a lil comp. boost. I have an eddy performer and performer rpm intake, holley 750 vac., headers and dual exhaust. It's an auto car, stock converter and 3.91's. For a street driven car what intake do you think will be the better choice ?
I'm thinking about the performer with a spacer mostly because i need the clearance for the carb feed line. Thoughts ?

The stock converter is pushin it with this cam...the Performer is probably the better choice.
I'm sure somebody with actual experience with this grind will be along shortly to share knowledge.

Installed one in a 10.2:1 X headed 340 4 gear car with 3:55s. Installed @ 108 idles @ 800 very choppy, and pulls hard 2500 and up. This cam can not be beat for the price. If I were putting it in an Auto I would think a 2800-3200 stall would be about rite. Dont believe it would idle in gear with a stock stall.

Ok, I had someone who needed to back out of the pre-sold cams that will ship this coming Monday. He's been refunded, and now I have one more of these available.

Could this cam safely be run with Comp 901 single springs (w/dampners)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back