NEW IN BOX Mopar Performance Cam & Lifter packages

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really tempted to get one of these to spice up the 360...but I'm worried about street low-end grunt. I know it'll kick but from 2500 on...anyone got some experience with one yet in their car?

Shoot for the money you cant go wrong though! I'm itching to grab one whitepunk!

Really tempted to get one of these to spice up the 360...but I'm worried about street low-end grunt. I know it'll kick but from 2500 on...anyone got some experience with one yet in their car?

Shoot for the money you cant go wrong though! I'm itching to grab one whitepunk!

2500 IS low end grunt!

I have several of these, ready to ship.
Mopar PN-4529959 Small Block Hydraulic cam and lifter package.
288/288 497/497 108 centerline. Mopar lists this cam as a 1/8th mile banked oval grind, which means it's all about grunt from around 2500 to 5500 rpm...perfect "hot" cam for a street driver 318!
Selling for $99 each, shipped to anywhere in the continental US. (Ya can't buy the lifters that cheap!) PM me if interested.
Thanks FABO!

EDIT...Marked this thread as SOLD, but found one more cam package...PM me if you want it.
pm sent

Can you say where they are coming from. Mine looked like it had been on a shelf its whole life until someone wanted the stickers. Old race shop or something?

What is all the cam specs on it and is it hydraulic!

It is a hyd. cam. MoPar doesn't include cam timing eve ts with any of there cams. The advertised specs are give . To figure the duration @.050, multiply the duration by.850.
Use the centerline method as prescribed by MoPar.

IIRC, this cam gets installed in @,106.

Purchase the "SB Engines book"

Anybody wanting a mean sounding, heavy cam engine should get this cam. I did use this very cam myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back