NEW Intake System....what do you think

-
Beautiful EFI intake. What is used for the fuel controller and how will you plumb the fuel? Did it come with injectors, or must you buy those?

With kids in college, I can't justify that kind of money, so my hope is to install a Magnum barrel-keg intake on my 273. Other so cheap can look-up my post with test-fit photos. Probably a few years before I get to that project.

Awesome!!!!! That is the same system I plan on running on my 416, On their wedsite the price is $2700.00 for the small block set up, other than the air cleaner and fuel pump what extra's brought the price up? also I sent you a link to a must have on this system to give it even more WOW factor. Mines on order....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billet-mopa...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf759e96a

thats an OLD PRICE my friend...new price is still worth it...tell Bruce I sent ya...

Beautiful EFI intake. What is used for the fuel controller and how will you plumb the fuel? Did it come with injectors, or must you buy those?

With kids in college, I can't justify that kind of money, so my hope is to install a Magnum barrel-keg intake on my 273. Other so cheap can look-up my post with test-fit photos. Probably a few years before I get to that project.

the kit that Bruce provides is complete..everything even the kitchen sink....mine came with 42# injectors...fuel pump...big azz fuel filter...braided line...nylon fuel line...etc....the system is a work of art...should have mine running with in two weeks...still getting engine compartmant ready..clean and paint...have to notch KFrame to clear oil pan...run my 3/8'' fuel line next to the stock line which will be used for the return line...hopefully will have a vid of the start up and then find a way to post it here for you guys....yes the set up is pricey...but not that many out there..so it will have WOW factor for awhile at the shows that I go to...and will give me some fuel milegae and better throttle responce...if you have any questions..pm me..I'll do my best...

I can't wait to start this baby up and smile...and come spring :burnout:

Wayne

seems I have gotten a few PMs on this set up...looks like a few others here are interested in aquiring one for themselves...

like I have stated...granted it costs 4200.00...but to me it is worth it so far...the work that has gone into building this is just amazing....some may say..."way too much for a intake..."
ok...i'll go with that...but what about putting a pro charger on a car..cost????
or a polished 671 or 871...to each his or her own...I'm sure I will have some bugs..like with any set up...but will stick with it to get this intake seen out there..and maybe a magazine soread on the car...would be ok with me...

WELL these pics were taken early this afternoon and will take more tomorrow...but since it was taken we fed the wireing harness through the firewall and laid it out so it wont attract attenion and you will still focus on the engine..MSD box,coil and all the EFI hardware is under the dash neatly....we should have it running by next week friday everything is going to plan right now..knock on wood...want to thank some of you that answered some questions that I had during this short project..THANK YOU...

:burnout: :burnout:

Attachments

• photo (21).jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 6,377
  • photo (20).jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 448
You know you should warn people before posting pictures like that !
Like please put on some sun glasses !!!
I have been following this and it is awesome !!!

The wow factor is all over your build, I give my vote for a magazine centerfold. Thanks for sharing your dream with us.
Surely the video will bring us all to a climax seeing this girl run.

Would you be able to do a hard line across the front rails instead of the flex line?
The flex line almost looks like an afterthought on such an immaculate build.

OMG Is That Ever Nice!

I would trade my SuperCharger for that set up!

Would you be able to do a hard line across the front rails instead of the flex line?
The flex line almost looks like an afterthought on such an immaculate build.

never thought of that...but for now till she is running I'm leaving it the way the engineer designed it...then I might make the line shorter...all depends what she looks like once everything in place on her...

thanks...wayne

The wow factor is all over your build, I give my vote for a magazine centerfold. Thanks for sharing your dream with us.
Surely the video will bring us all to a climax seeing this girl run.

your welcome for the share...and thanks for thinking she has maybe what it takes for a magazine centerfold...just have to fig out how to let them know what she looks like...

wayne

had this made by a friend to cover the BIG hole in firewall where the blower motor was...

Attachments

• photo (22).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 411
Three letters to sum this project up- PFS! (Pretty Frikkin' Slick!)

today hard line fuel line installed...fuel pump...modified sending unit for return line..rear end and leafs pulled...new leafs intalled...gears being put in carrier with sure grip...and then this pic was taken for location of fuel filter per EFI Co instruction...getting alot closer to being starter friday...OR this weekend..hopefully...still have a few things and bugs to work out...bit looking good

Attachments

• photo (24).jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 413
  • photo (23).jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 426
SHE'S RUNNING...will post vid as soon as I fig out how to load from my iPhone

turned the key...fired up right away..this system is sweet..and to program the tune is simple as 1 2 3 :supz:

:burnout:

well she is finished except for the plate on the firewall where blower motor was..and the bi pass hose has to be changed...other then that..she is done...

runs great..better then I thought it would to be honest...except the Milodon geardrive you cant hear...bummer....would of been nice for this combo to hear that...then open hood...

wayne

Attachments

• photo (30).jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 360
  • photo (29).jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 380
4200.00 out the door with all u need to get it running and tuned...plus...his cell number if you need ANY help ANY time...

Bruce is one hell of a guy...As he was building mine, he stayed in touch with me, my engine bulider (MUSCLE MOTORS) to keep on track with what they were doing...and with the speed shop here that were doing my heads to help them with what he needed....total hands on guy....this set up was well woth it to me...

glad you all like it..will keep ya posted with pics as we go along...anyone in my area...the car will be done for our world of wheels car show in feb....
I now feel better about all the money I'm putting in my car after seeing what you paid for that.
QUOTE]

well..like I said ...she is done...and running...she runs SWEEEEEET...have vids of her running...but I am old and can't fig out how to get them from my phone to here...prob easy...but I just cant fig it out....so i send them to my friends phones..lol

she tuned very quickly once we read all directions correctly...she has great throttle responce...plenty of bark to this small block...just wireing her was the FUN part...then plug and run...lol

Wayne

Attachments

• photo (46).jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 359
  • photo (38).jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 321
  • photo (41).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 339
  • photo (42).jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 335
That is a work of art. I think that you should ditch the clear air cleaner and get a clear hood!

-
Back