New Member - 1968 Barracuda

-

RedYeti

Happy To Be On The Show
Reaction score
I haven't been around the Mopar groups for a while, and I see that most of them are gone. Even the Paddock?? What gives.

I just picked up a 68 Barracuda in ok condition. Original drivetrain, runs and drives, well, newish tires, currently registered and insured. I'll need to do some body work and a lot of tweaking. I don't intend to restore this one, but I do intend to drive it.

I built a blog based on my refresh if anyone wants to see it.
http://red-yeti.dyndns.org/hatespeech/blog2.php

Looking for a non-ac airbox, a rear seat, and close up pics of an engine compartment. I'll post my needs, but I thought I'd put this out there.

Thanks, and I look forward to hanging out with you guys (and girls).

nice work on the door panel it looks really good if that is a sign of how the car is going to look when its done I cant wait to see more

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net Yeti (love your tag line!). You get bonus points for picking the "right" A Body [gonna go hide now lol]. You'll have a blast here. The blog you started looks great -- it'll be a fun adventure to follow along.

Wecome to the site. You will find lots of help here.

Welcome aboard from another fish owner!! Cudachick was right, glad to see you bought the "right" a body!!

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Gotta show some pics of your A-bodies.

Cool! Another 'notch' survives. Welcome aboard fellow 'cuda' owner. Original owner here. unrestored too.

Attachments

• 7 Cuda Left rear side.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 120
-
Back