New member formula S 1966

-
IMG_0261.JPG

No, I was talking about a lug nut, but they were used with that type cap

Thank you! Agreed
Had my son in law help I told him I don't think it will be there, because of the seat covers. Unhooked the front and had him lift the seat.
(I SAID "NO F...N WAY!) Don't move let me take the picture first. I then lifted each spring to guide it out.

Had my son in law help I told him I don't think it will be there, because of the seat covers. Unhooked the front and had him lift the seat.
(I SAID "NO F...N WAY!) Don't move let me take the picture first. I then lifted each spring to guide it out.
Make a copy of it and slide the original in a plastic sleeve and put it in a fireproof safe. That's the most important document for your car.

So don't laminate it?
You could but that is permanent. You can always pull the original out of the sleeve and make more copies. I have build sheets for both my cars and 1 is loose and one is laminated. The original makes better copies. Just my take on it.

Last edited:
Something else a little strange phone wire to a toggle switch, going through the firewall then down the drivers side fender going towards the back. will have to trace it tomorrow, definitely put in at a later time.

Wouldn't be original, but I found an owners manual on line that is really nice. I actually have the original, but it is in poor condition.

I found an original magazine article from 1965, the year of my car which did a road test of the Formula S. You may find one for the 66 as well.

You don't have to purchase from them, but I ordered a catalog /wish book from Classic Industry. They supply for a lot of different manufacturers, but have catalog for mopars

-
Back