New member from Germany says Hello

-

OLdcarsnbikes

Reaction score
Hello from Germany !
new to this site,thought I register now.Been reading for a while here,and liked it very much.
I own a 69 barracuda fastback with an accident damage to the front and right side .Also I have a 67 notchback in pieces,the previous owner tried to make a drag racer out of it and cut panels out and threw them away.I want to make one Barracuda out of both cars,but finding a right full quarter for the fastback is nearly impossible over here.
Arno

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daPKQ0Mm6hU&feature=related"]YouTube - 1969 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA 340 Fastback[/ame]

This is what I started with...:sad9:

Arno

this is what I started with:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daPKQ0Mm6hU&feature=related"]YouTube - 1969 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA 340 Fastback[/ame]

Arno

Hi Arno,

i´m from germany, too. FABO is a very good place with lots of info and experienced people. And the best is that they are willing to share this info. You found the right place, have fun! See your cars next year on the road?

Michael

hello Arno, am i right ?? you bought the notchback from Mario (aka as v8superstocker in Germany)

btw. welcome to FABO

hello Arno, am i right ?? you bought the notchback from Mario (aka as v8superstocker in Germany)

btw. welcome to FABO

Thanks-
yes youre right.I bought the remains of the Drag-Baracuda-Project.Too bad that most of the parts I could use are gone.Thought about cutting up my '69 Fastback and build a '67 Notchback,but I prefer the Fastback. Anybody has a full right quarter for me (in Germany?)=P~
Arno

Thanks-
yes youre right.I bought the remains of the Drag-Baracuda-Project.Too bad that most of the parts I could use are gone.Thought about cutting up my '69 Fastback and build a '67 Notchback,but I prefer the Fastback. Anybody has a full right quarter for me (in Germany?)=P~
Arno

maybe not Germany - but Austria maybe Christian Zudrell could help you out - not sure but allways worth trying - give him a call +43 664 3205128

he and his brother have one of the biggest A-Body B´cuda collection in Europe (and run their own Drag-Team "original gangster" and are also known for their Mopar-West Team). They also have a lot of spare parts stored for Mopars

-
Back