New member from northen Sweden

-

TheLazyOx

Reaction score
Hello everybody ! I'm a 39-year Moparhead from Sweden. I might be a newbie here, but I have worked with A-MoPars almost 18years. Me and my wife currently owns the following cars : 1. -69 Valiant signet 2 door street racer with a 318(!) The car is flat black with green signs on the doors. It might not be good looking but it runs in the mid 12 second range at the quartermile.
2. A -62 Valiant V-100 2 dr that we have restored from bottom and up, still have some details that need attention, but it´s a daily driver.
3. Another -62 Valiant, a V-200 4 dr that is a long-term project, quite rusty. 4. -60 Valiant, 4dr, this car is the latest add to our collection. Its absolutely rustfree, but its in pieces and it has been in that state since the late 80's(!). I've started to restore it now, hopefully it will be drivable this summer. 5. Dodge Dart-69 4dr sedan, needs resto. 6. 2 -67 Plymouth Belvedere Station wagon, one is a daily driver,the other is a spare parts car.6. Dodge Charger-73 318 auto imported from Oregon .... and we also have a Buick Caballero -58... but that is my wifes fault...

Anyhow, I live in a small municipal community 520miles north of the capital Stockholm, with my wife in a small house and big garage.... and lots of MoPars.

Welcome onboard on FABO. It's the best website there is for A-body cars. You have a nice collection of Mopars, that for sure. Myself I live outside Umea.

Wow, sounds like you have a love for Mopars! That's Great, Welcome aboard! You will enjoy the company here, at least most of the time. lol

Welcome to FABO, I´m from Jarfalla 12 miles northwest of Stockholm.

wecome.. and i agree .... show off the photos.. we love to see what going on.. glad to have ya'.... \\:D/

SWEEDEN effn rocks! i have done a few u.s. tours with sweedish punk bands. the best punk and metal bands come from SWEEDEN! cheers and welcome.

-
Back