New member - lost for information

-
L35 is Dodge Dart v8, Dart 270, 1965. The next letter will be the assembly plant and the last 6 digits are the sequence number.

Ill have to grab it - moving the car and **** soon so ill grab it then. Tryna figure out what ive got is hard enough

Better get the VIN issues taken care of before you register it in your name...there may be a reason its "Been a racecar for most of its life"!

Its titled and all that and it has plates - just hasnt left this shed in many years. But the old guy was tellin me about him racin it and stuff. Im calling a storage place now to see if i can get it there asap

Certicard?

Is your VIN plate missing?

Are there two holes on the door pillar?

62-65mopar.com has a lot of pre-68 fender tag info.

yeah so far its been easy to get what I need from yall. Bunch of no nonsense kinda folks. my buddy runs a page called church of speed and we are gonna try to get it in a magazine and stuff. only gonna take a few months to swap in my motor and stuff and be off

I know this is an older thread, but your car is very similar to mine. 1965 Dart 270 4 speed with 273 4bbl, split bench front seat, foot guard near accelerator pedal. If it's really like mine it'll have a sure grip rear as well.

-
Back