New old dude

-

63 A rag

63 A rag
Reaction score
HI,just learned about this site as a link while searching for parts online.I was raised in a mopar family and got my first one(64 Fury) 38 years ago and have had only Mopars since.Currently I have a 98 Dakota for a daily and a 63 Valiant convert,76 Duster,and a 51 Plymouth Cranbrook coup.All are licened running drivers.Glad to be onboard .Dave

Welcome to FABO Dave.There's a few of us "old" guys here,so your not alone.Like to see some pics our your herd.8)

Dave

Welcome aboard Dave! It's great to have you here. Make yourself at home and bring on the pics when you get the chance! :-D

Welcome to the best site on the web. Are you in Springfield Or, as I know a guy named Dave who has the same cars as you do..

Hey didn't mean to snub anyone but I didn"t expect the great welcoming commitee!
O.K.,here's the deal-I can keep a small fleet of six bangers tickin' but I am a complete computer idiot so I'll try to post some **** for ya.I don't have a current pic of the Duster-here goes;;;;;

how about that? even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while

Valiant rr view.JPG

Cranbrook revised.jpg

Judys Duster.jpg

Phantom R T.jpg

I can't seem to find a current pic of the vert profile on this geek box.How about one the first day after the new paint and before the Cragers & BFGs and the leanin tower o' power

Allrighty-see- nothin to git all wet about

Convert before upgrades.jpg

Valiant motor 2.JPG

Welcome to the best site on the web. Are you in Springfield Or, as I know a guy named Dave who has the same cars as you do..

Now you know who it is Dart Dude-did you get new "paint" on the Dart or was it rainin' in the pic(probibly rain in this state)

Thanks,I'll try to find more pics of the convert later and maybe some of my brother and buddys stuff.Thet're lost somewhere in cyberland. Dave

Welcome Dave :happy10: You sure have some nize rides there, thank you for sharing with us :cheers:.
Looking forward to your new post's and fellowship :happy10:

my /6 build

Duals all HOOKED UP 033.jpg

-
Back