New OLD guy

-

harleydodge1

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have been watching and reading for a while now. I joined like others here so that I could post my car for sale but will also be posting on other subjects (just trying to be honest). I have been a Mopar fan every since I traded my first car,a VW for a 73 340 Dart Sport back in 73. I have had few others over the years that I have enjoyed and sold. My current toys are a 72 Demon and a 38 Plymouth 4 door sedan. I live in northern Alabama so if anyone else is from Huntsville let me know. I may know a few of y'all allready. Well I hope y'all are ready for me cause here I come. I have added some pics lower in this post.
Thanks

Welcome to the best site on the net! You'll find everything you're looking for (and then some) right here. :-D

Welcome to the best site out there harleydodge1
Jump on in and enjoy 8) We are ready for ya :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome. Here are a few pics of past and present cars as requested. The first one is of my 30 Chrysler that had the front doors cut off too make ith a 2 door. I had more fun in this car than any I have ever had. But i traded it for the 57 Chevy truck. Yea I know its not a Mopar but it is cool. The next pics are of my 39 Plymouth that was chopped. I just got it finished when I traded it for the 72 Demon. The next pic is of my next project which is a 48 Dodge panel van. Anyway thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to getting to know some of y'all. You can see my current project a 38 Plymouth 4 door in my avatar.

DSCF1271.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

Picture 057.jpg

MOPAR_Show___Go_009.jpg

c5b0_1.jpg

stuff 059.jpg

Welcome to FABO! You're gonna have fun here.
That '39 Plymouth is a beauty!

-
Back