New Products - Tubular Upper Control Arms, 2" Drop Spindles, and Wilwood brakes

-

PST

Marketing Manager
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Our brand new G-MAX® Tubular Upper Control Arms and 2” Drop Spindles are engineered and built to dramatically improve the cornering ability of the 1964-76 A-body, 1962-72 B-Body, and 1970-74 E-body.

Lowered Mopars suffer from lack of suspension adjustability. All available caster is lost in order to get camber back to spec, causing instability at high speeds. PST's G-MAX® Tubular Upper Control Arms solve these geometry issues by relocating the ball joint, allowing adjustability and improving cornering ability. Designed and built in the USA, these control arms feature TIG-welded, DOM seamless tubing, greater ball joint contact surface, improved caster/camber adjustment, and come pre-assembled with low friction Delrin® bushings and brand new ball joints.

Our lightweight new G-MAX® 2” Drop Spindles leverage a lower center of gravity to achieve significant handling benefits and provide an aggressive 2” lower stance. Based on the popular big bearing, large ball joint '73 and up spindle, they allow direct bolt on of PST's new Wilwood Brake kits or stock 73+ disc brakes. Drop spindles are superior to other methods of lowering because they do not cause geometry issues or necessitate radical torsion bar adjustments. These extremely high quality spindles are made in the USA.

We have also partnered with Wilwood to offer the most complete disc brake kit on the market. When used in conjunction with the G-MAX® 2" Drop Spindles, the kit is 100% bolt-on with no drilling, cutting, or grinding required. Wilwood's Pro Series, high performance Front Disc Brake Kit offers increased stopping power and cooling while radically reducing unsprung and rotating weight by up to 35 lbs. Best of all, this 10 3/4" rotor, 4-piston aluminum caliper kit works with most 15" wheels.

Each kit includes:

• Dynalite Forged Aluminum, fixed mount, 4-piston racing calipers
• Drilled and slotted rotors
• Aluminum hubs with bearings, seals and studs
• High friction brake pads
• Billet mounting brackets
• Wilwood 1" bore, tandem chamber aluminum Master Cylinder
• Adjustable proportioning valve
• Master cylinder adapter plate
• Steel braided brake lines (from caliper to stock hard lines)
• All necessary hardware

All PST products are engineered to work as a complete system. Stay tuned for more exciting new products from PST – a world leader in performance suspension systems for classic Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth products.

A-body Tubular Upper Control Arms - $349 with FREE SHIPPING to 48 US States:

https://www.p-s-t.com/pc-4720-606-tubular-upper-control-arms-1964-76-mopar-a-body.aspx

4720.jpg

2" Drop Spindles - $479 with FREE SHIPPING to 48 US States:

https://www.p-s-t.com/pc-4721-154-2-drop-spindles-64-76-a-body-62-72-b-body-70-74-e-body.aspx

4721.jpg

Wilwood Disc Brake Kit - $1199 with FREE SHIPPING to 48 US States:

https://www.p-s-t.com/pc-4725-609-complete-wilwood-disc-brake-kit-for-pst-drop-spindles.aspx

4725.jpg

Will these upper control arms work with coilovers? I'd like to remove the torsen bar seup and use coilovers.

Also great looking stuff.

Riddler

So, on the bottom of your post you give a code for a $50 discount on rear springs through October 1st, but your post is dated October 2nd!
What's up with that??????????????????????????????

The control arms look exactly like the ones Magnum Force makes.

So, on the bottom of your post you give a code for a $50 discount on rear springs through October 1st, but your post is dated October 2nd!
What's up with that??????????????????????????????

Bump...still waiting for an answer from PST

Bump...still waiting for an answer from PST

Sorry! I've been out of town for a few days.

The sale listed in the bottom of my post is in my signature, so it appears in every post I make. It was supposed to be up until October 1st, so I will have to erase it. Thanks for pointing that out!

Riddler, they will not work with coilovers. They are exactly the same as
Magmun Racing. MR does make one that is designed to work with coilovers.
Check out their website and you will see the difference. MR price is
$339. for the ones you want. Hope this helps.

are those spindles based on a body height or are they the 3/8" taller f body units?

-
Back