New Site Questions

-
No worries I was just teasing, you've got a lot going on right now. I don't envy you upgrading the software on a board this large.

I noticed that I can see some of threads I've thanked in the past, but definitely not all of them. Because I have too many posts I follow I use my "thanks" to track posts that I wanted to be able to find easily for reference etc. Can I assume those will all eventually come back?

I am on my phone and don't see it. Might need to be on a full blown computer.

Maybe try using a different browser? It shows up using Safari on my iPhone.

image.png

On a side note, I'm loving the new mobile functionality. Much smoother than the old site. Especially when posting pictures.

The old format when you browsed recent posts, it showed the point in posts where you were the last time you were on the site. Will we have that again?

Has this seriously gone into three pages now?

"We are still working on things - but I wanted to open the forum asap --- so please realize that there are still some things being worked on. Please be patient with me!
Joeychgo"

I mean really yall. He said please. Twice. Good GOD.

Has this seriously gone into three pages now?

"We are still working on things - but I wanted to open the forum asap --- so please realize that there are still some things being worked on. Please be patient with me!
Joeychgo"

I mean really yall. He said please. Twice. Good GOD.
busier than a one legged man in an *** kicking contest.. LOL

I'm sorry. I was told N+P was up and running I just don't know how to sign up.

Under Preferences when you hover over your screen name top right.

Thanks.

I clicked on "join" but still don't have access. I will try it when I get on my laptop after work. I'm waiting for concrete so I figured I would try now.

Thanks.

I clicked on "join" but still don't have access. I will try it when I get on my laptop after work. I'm waiting for concrete so I figured I would try now.
when i did it, it took about 30 minutes before it let me in

I am going to miss being able to click on my name and find all posts started by me and posts I've made. It helped me keep track of my ads and I was able to do it to other people if I knew their name but couldn't find their post or ad.

I'm starting to finger it out. I just have to navigate and experiment some.

The link at the bottom of the page to access other FA sites. The fmjbody site has an A added to "forafmjbodies only. I r smart enough to figure it out but others may not.

Just wanted to say I love the new search feature.....The old one would not recognize 1 and 2 letter or numbers and this one does.....So you could not search like the year 72 you had to put in 1972....or 4 piston caliper , 4 barrel , things like that.....

I am going to miss being able to click on my name and find all posts started by me and posts I've made. It helped me keep track of my ads and I was able to do it to other people if I knew their name but couldn't find their post or ad.

If you click on your username in the top right corner and go down to "your content" you can see all of your posts. I'm not sure it can be broken down into just posts that you've started, but it shows all of your posts.

Update- If you go to "view your profile" after you've clicked on your username you can also go to the "postings" tab, and at the very bottom after your recent activity you can click on "view all posts by", which will show you all the threads you've started.

Last edited:
I noticed that I can see some of threads I've thanked in the past, but definitely not all of them. Because I have too many posts I follow I use my "thanks" to track posts that I wanted to be able to find easily for reference etc. Can I assume those will all eventually come back?

hopefully

FYI, they all now show up under the "likes you've given" page. But you probably already knew that. :D

-
Back