New Site Questions

-
Just suggesting. I had it on my laptop earlier tonight.

So will existing threads that had pictures have those pictures show back up or are we SOL?

Also, im having issues with the pms. I can't reply or open them

The pics should be back. It took some tinkering on B-bodies as well. In time Joey will get everything running smoothly, including PM's.

And is there a way to use the "desktop" site on a mobile device? Most forum you scroll to the bottom and can click on "desktop version" and it changes.

@dukeboy_318

Yes.....give him time.

The software upgrade just happened last night & there's a yellow box at the top of every page saying that...:)

The pics should be back. It took some tinkering on B-bodies as well. In time Joey will get everything running smoothly, including PM's.
Im sure he won't be sleeping much the next day or so lol. I trust he will. Just want to make sure he's aware of what's wrong. ;)

Also, am I seeing this right. We only get 15 pms as storage?

With the old site I was able to search, put my screen name in,check the box with threads started by user, hit search and all of the threads I started would pop up on a screen. So far I haven't been able to figure out how to do this?

If I understand you correctly, I answered this in post 2 of this thread

Also, am I seeing this right. We only get 15 pms as storage?

Yes, but PMs are different now. You get 15 complete conversations, not 15 messages. Each conversation can have as many messages as you want. Thing of a conversation as a private post between you and another person.

looks different than it does on my wife's Mac. Also, I cant "like" "thank" "agree" or "disagree" on my phone.

But I LOVE how I can finally post multiple pics per post!! Never could do that off an iPhone or iPad before!

How'd you do it?

Can you take a screen shot of what you see on your phone of this comment and show where you go to thank?

How'd you do it?

Can you take a screen shot of what you see on your phone of this comment and show where you go to thank?
See those little icons on the right?

image.png

How'd you do it?

What he said. I don't see anything to "thank" posts, on my Mac running Google Chrome or on my Iphone (6).

I will say the site is MUCH easier to navigate on my phone than it used to be.
See those little icons on the right?

View attachment 1714920045

Those are cute. Can't see them at all though, not on my phone or desktop...

Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 12.19.19 AM.png

-
Back