New small pattern wheels coming out!

-

Yuri

Probably not drivable....
Reaction score
I thought I'd share this with you guys, since we all know how hard it is to find 5x4" bolt pattern wheels for early A-bodies.
I'm the head of design at MHT wheels, and I heard today that we're coming out with a small pattern 17x8" two-piece Foose Nitrous II.
You guys think there would be any interest? :thumblef:
Nitrousresize3.jpg

Nitrousresize3.jpg

Nitrousresize3.jpg

They look nice but I am not fussy about the 17 inch rims I'd rather have it in a 14 or 15 inch, but it does look good, and it is small bolt pattern. That is great that someone is taking the initiative to produce the sbp wheels again.

Can't wait for them to be out!
I've been waiting patiently, and trying to keep my car as original as possible.
Now I don't have to change my axles and front rotors to get a larger dia. wheel. Will they be available in different offsets?

I'm going to try to push the engineers to make a lower offset for the rears on Dusters, Demons, and Dart Sports.

They are welded two-piece, which means that you could order offset to your specifications if you wanted to.

always nice to have more options 4.5" back spacing would be about perfect for most stock A body rear wheels.

I'm going to try to push the engineers to make a lower offset for the rears on Dusters, Demons, and Dart Sports.

They are welded two-piece, which means that you could order offset to your specifications if you wanted to.

I already posted on your newbie thread. Hell ya I have interest. My 66' with the 8 3/4 rear would look awesome with those wheels. One of the members on here has 17x7's 4.25" backspace on his 66 Barracuda and they look real nice.

17x8 might be tough in the stock early a-bodies. It would have to have the perfect offset. 17X7s would be easier maybe. Can't wait to see them.

You guys think you will have them ready for the Van Nuys Fall Fling?

PRICE each?

Nice looking wheel. I have emailed this thread to my son as he want 17's for a 65 Valiant. As for me I would want them in 14's.

I agree, very nice wheel and I'd buy them but 8" is too wide and 17" is too high.

YAY!!! This is what I have been waiting for. My dad was telling me that I would have to do so much work to my Valiant to get the big five point and now I dont! I cant wait to get these. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I agree, very nice wheel and I'd buy them but 8" is too wide and 17" is too high.

Has anyone tried to fit a 225/60/15 on a 15x7 4.25 backspace ralley on an early A-body???

I swore someone has ran this. Can't remember who.

If that combo works, you probably could fit a 17x8 with 5.0 bksp with a 245/45/17 up front. Might need a 1/2 spacer in the back.

that bleepin rocks, can't wait! i hope you aren't teasing, i was fixing to send my fctry 4" 8 3/4 out to convert to large pattern.

Those are nice but 17" is too big,make them in 14" and 15" in stock back space and i'll bet you sell a lot..:-D

they look great.... 17 and 18" wheels are the way to go anymore.. tons of size options out there now.. there will be intrest if they are priced good.. if they are $300 each they aren't selling many.... even if they do come out i personally think switching to big bolt is a better idea.. there are so many more choices with the 4.5 bolt pattern...

I'm interested, if they fit with a 65 barracuda that has an original rear end. I should be in the market by winter.

John

-
Back