New So Cal Dart owner...lots O Questions..

-

Topshelf22

Reaction score
Hey there everyone! From all my Internet trolling I think this is the place I need to be for all of my A-Body questions!! And I got tons!

I just purchased this 1969 Dart from a friend (hopefully the pic will work, if not it is posted in the gallery). It's not a showpiece by any means, but I bought it to have fun with so thats ok.

It is an original slant 6 car, which now has a rebuilt 318, bored .30 over with 340 cams. Dual Thrush mufflers that make it sound way meaner than it is. Anyway, I have lots of questions and while I will try to search for those answers before posting. Any help is greatly appreciated, you guys have some great looking rides and hopefully I'll get mine there too!!

I like to call it a 50 foot car. Looks great from 50 feet, but when you get up close, there are definitely some issues...LOL

Thanks for hosting such a great site....talk to you soon!

vbpgimage.php

Welcome, and we all know about those 50 footers, most of us start that far off from our own projects...if were lucky and squint. LOL

Where bouts in So Cal are you ? My son and I are in Anaheim. Lots of good people on this forum---Welcome

Bob/ Bryce

Welcome. One thing is for sure. You've come to best group on the web for your questions to be answered. This is the best group of gals and guys around

Welcome to FABO, Topshelf! You're gonna have fun here.
I'm also from SoCal and also doing a '69 Dart.

Thanks for the warm welcome....although at 108 degrees yesterday, a cold welcome might have done me better!! LOL

I am in the Santa Clarita area (think Magic Mountain), and MY FIRST QUESTON....

Do any of you have any good MOPAR mechanics up here in Northern LA County?? I need to get a couple things looked at on the A-body to see if they are operating correctly. This being my first Mopar, I know they are just a little different to the standard Chevy/Ford way of thinking....

Thanks Again...

-
Back