new to A bodies - looking for some help

-

dartman67

Reaction score
Such neat source! Bought 67 GT convertible and replacing the junk installed by past owners. Can anyone post a picture of what the rear side lamps look like in the convertible. Anyone know of a source for these? Were the bucket seat back panels painted? In the process of restoring the whole interior.
Dart sure looks good parked next my B body. Mopar for me!
Thanks
Rb

Welcome from Weeki Wachee Florida. If you mean the side marker, 67 didn't have any. 68 was a round chrome bezel. 69 was a reflector with a painted rectangular bezel.

The factory bucket set backs are rigid metal with a sort of vinyl overlay. But you can certainly paint them a different color, if that's what you're asking.

Thanks for all the replies. The lights I am looking for are the interior rear passenger courtesy lights. All I have at present are holes and a bulb socket. Any pics or desciption apprecited
Got the paint for the seat backs now waiting for warmer weather.

welcome ...... you might post this question in the interior section..... I personally can't tell you. i'm sure someone will have a definitive answer.

and yes, I miss my B Bodies. but I think of the Early A's as small B Bodies!!! LOL

Thanks for all the replies. The lights I am looking for are the interior rear passenger courtesy lights. All I have at present are holes and a bulb socket. Any pics or desciption apprecited
Got the paint for the seat backs now waiting for warmer weather.

I think those are the same in Barracuda convertibles. I will take a photo of mine and post it today.

Here's a photo of the lamp in a 67 Barracuda Convertible. Does this look right?

Attachments

• IMG_3168.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 83
-
Back