New to FABO

-

moparichard

Love MOPARS
Reaction score
Not the end of the world...but I can see it.
Hello, I've been on this site for several months and thought its time to introduce myself.
You talk about old...I retired 5 years ago and finally have found some time to work on my hobbies.
I am currently working on a 67 dart. Next will be my 41 plymouth coupe, then a 60 Metropoliton.
The dart was a slant 6 but now a modified 360.
The Plymouth has a crate 360 ready to be installed, but a lot of work prior.
The Metropolitan has a 85 mustang 4 cylinder but again much work required.
I also have a 86 Dodge pickup.
I'll try to attach picture of the Dart and Pickup. the others aren't ready for photos.

The Pickup is mine...not the sprint car...its my grandson's

IMG_2339.JPG

IMG_0027.jpg

Thanks,
As you can see, the Dart needs windshield, back glass, door glass, door handles and etc. but its comming along. A lot of "parts" are/were missing so been trying to round them up. Found some on FABO, others on ebay. Still looking for the moulding that goes around the door openings. Its plastic or??, U shaped.

welcome!!!! Im new here as well but you will find alot of support and help on here!

Nice looking 67 you've got. I used to have wheels like that on my Demon and should never have sold them #-o.

Welcome to FABO :cheers:

That is a nice dart you have there. I used to live in Rogers, Ar about 15 years ago. I went back a couple of years ago and didn't even recognize the place. Glad to have you here.

Yayyy, another lurker converted to membership! Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net Richard. You'll never regret being here, and we'll never regret seeing those clean rides. :-D Can't wait to check out more.

Welcome to FABO.That really is a nice clean looking ride ya got there. You're hooked up to the best damn site on the net!8)

Welcome to FABO, Richard. You're going to have fun here!
Great looking '67 post Dart you're building. The color looks really good on it. Please post more pics as you progress with your build. We love pics!!!
Here's a pic of the '67 Dart post my club built as our annual charity project car in 2007.

2007CharityCar.jpg

Hello, I've been on this site for several months and thought its time to introduce myself.
You talk about old...I retired 5 years ago and finally have found some time to work on my hobbies.
I am currently working on a 67 dart. Next will be my 41 plymouth coupe, then a 60 Metropoliton.
The dart was a slant 6 but now a modified 360.
The Plymouth has a crate 360 ready to be installed, but a lot of work prior.
The Metropolitan has a 85 mustang 4 cylinder but again much work required.
I also have a 86 Dodge pickup.
I'll try to attach picture of the Dart and Pickup. the others aren't ready for photos.

The Pickup is mine...not the sprint car...its my grandson's

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back