new to forum

-

beerman

Reaction score
just shipped dash bezel to gcar out in washington. has anybody had them redo your dash?

Welcome beerman :cheers: Some one will chime in soon so pull up a chair and enjoy this great site :happy10:
How did you ever get lucky and get that user name =P~ :drinkers:
Do you drive a beer truck or do you serve frosted mugs some where :happy10:

Welcome beerman. That is MGD right? Give us some details on your car and pics if ya got em. Post your question over on the general forum and guys will give ya some details. Glad to have ya so bail right on in and make yourself known.
Small Block

i own a liquor store in colorado hence the heybeerman., i had a hard time putting any pictures in said too many bytes or something .i'll figure it out just been busy. we have been working on this car for 5 years .have hundreds of pictures documented the complete restoration. have pictures when the only screws in the car were holding the dash and steering wheel in. we just sent dash in this week it had a few scratches so everything else is new .might as well have the part i look at shining. thanks for the help.randy

Welcome aboard Randy! I've never heard of gcar (maybe someone else here has). Please give us a report on the quality when you get it back.

Welcome. Have a great time here and please, bring all the beer you want to the table for us.

Welcome!!!!! Havent dealt with gcar, hope they do a great job 4u though. Keep us posted on the quality as well as the progress of your build and enjoy the site!!!

Welcome to FABO from SoCal, beerman! You're going to have fun here.
As others said, please post pics 'cause :worthles:

The party's at Randy's place!!!

-
Back