new to site

-

vj226966

Reaction score
Hi.My name is Vince and i live in Waycross Ga.I have a shot at getting a sweet 68 Dodge Dart GT from my dad for 4000.oo.It has a stock 273 air,powersteering,buckets,duals.Is it worth the price tag?Its been in a garage for about 26 years.Ill try to post pics.

OUR PICS 230.jpg

OUR PICS 237.jpg

OUR PICS 238.jpg

Yeh man,if it isnt rusted out,grab it for SURE!

Welcome!

If you've got the coin I'd say grab it. At least you know the previous owner and how he treated it.

Welcome aboard Vince! Looks like a VERY NICE introduction to A Body Heaven if you ask me. A little clean up and personalization under the hood and you'll be on your way to making your Chevy buds jealous. Snag it!!! :-D

Welcome aboard Vince! Looks like a VERY NICE introduction to A Body Heaven if you ask me. A little clean up and personalization under the hood and you'll be on your way to making your Chevy buds jealous. Snag it!!! :-D
Thank you guys and girls.My dad bought this in the mid 80s for 500.00 bucks at a used car lot.Hey put the ralley wheels and duals with the tips.I have a few more pics.The prob i have the car is located in L.I N.Y.Thats a long way from Ga.Lol.8)

Thank you guys and girls.My dad bought this in the mid 80s for 500.00 bucks at a used car lot.Hey put the ralley wheels and duals with the tips.I have a few more pics.The prob i have the car is located in L.I N.Y.Thats a long way from Ga.Lol.8)
Here is ome more pics

100_0793.jpg

100_0794.jpg

100_0796.jpg

100_0797.jpg

100_0798.jpg

100_0799.jpg

100_0800.jpg

Thanks for love.Im trying to get could price on transpot.It may be alittle before i get home.Iwill keep you all updated.

Welcome Vince, I'm jelous.lol No seriously I love the 273 and the 68's round marker lights. $500 in the 80's, that's not 1 but toooooo sweeet. Keep us posted.
Noel

-
Back