New to the forum.

-

furious56

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have two 1966 Plymouth Valiant hardtops, one is a Signet, the other a Custom 200. I'm new to Forums so I have my training wheels on right now. I'm trying to figure out how to place a wanted ad. I'm looking for headlight bezels, wheel well trim and V8 emblems to fit my Canadian '66 Signet or (U.S. built '66 Dart) Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to FABO, there is a specific forum on here for early A bodies (1966 and back). There is also a wanted section as well. I believe Laysons sells the head light bezels new, There is a fellow on here named rick that you can ask. Just pm Rick@Laysons.

Have any pics to post?

Welcome. Always a pleasure to have another 66 Valiant (or 66 American Dart) here on Fabo. Feel free to post lots of photos and post on my 66 Dart thread also. The link is just below this text. As far as the headlight bezels and rear wheel trim no one repops those pieces as far as I know. I am having 2 sets of headlight bezels restored by Leanna at Phoenix Specialty Coatings. She is a member here and does outstanding work. I will start a thread as soon as I get them back. What I have seen so far of them looks really good. I talked to Dave Layson at the nats last summer about repopping the bezels and he said it probably won't happen due to the one year use and the cost of the dies and trim dies necessary to produce them. Keep in touch.
toolmanmike

Welcome from just north of you in Parksville. Let's see some pics.

I still have a '66 Canadian Valiant (rebadged Dart) that I parted out. I'll take a look and see if I have any of the mentioned parts.

Welcome,, there's a lotta knowledgeable folks here to offer support.

If you need parts, info, specialty tools, or help,, PM me..

cheers

Welcome to FABO, there is a specific forum on here for early A bodies (1966 and back). There is also a wanted section as well. I believe Laysons sells the head light bezels new, There is a fellow on here named rick that you can ask. Just pm Rick@Laysons.

Have any pics to post?

I'll get some pictures and add them soon. Thank you to all who welcomed me and have provided info or suggestions. I'm still new to the forum stuff and learning. As a Red Seal Certified Mechanic with 30 years experience I could rebuild your car but I struggle with this computer stuff, especially with Windows 8. Anyways, I'll get some pics soon & I'm still looking for headlight bezels, wheel well trim, Signet script (d/s) and V8 emblems for my '66. Thanks everyone.

Welcome from just north of you in Parksville. Let's see some pics.

I still have a '66 Canadian Valiant (rebadged Dart) that I parted out. I'll take a look and see if I have any of the mentioned parts.

Please let me know if you find the headlight bezels or anything else I'm looking for. Thanks, Kevin.

Welcome. Always a pleasure to have another 66 Valiant (or 66 American Dart) here on Fabo. Feel free to post lots of photos and post on my 66 Dart thread also. The link is just below this text. As far as the headlight bezels and rear wheel trim no one repops those pieces as far as I know. I am having 2 sets of headlight bezels restored by Leanna at Phoenix Specialty Coatings. She is a member here and does outstanding work. I will start a thread as soon as I get them back. What I have seen so far of them looks really good. I talked to Dave Layson at the nats last summer about repopping the bezels and he said it probably won't happen due to the one year use and the cost of the dies and trim dies necessary to produce them. Keep in touch.
toolmanmike

Thanks Mike. I'll get some pictures of my cars up soon.

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have two 1966 Plymouth Valiant hardtops, one is a Signet, the other a Custom 200. I'm new to Forums so I have my training wheels on right now. I'm trying to figure out how to place a wanted ad. I'm looking for headlight bezels, wheel well trim and V8 emblems to fit my Canadian '66 Signet or (U.S. built '66 Dart) Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm adding a picture of my '66 Valiant Signet. I will also eventually ad a picture of my '66 Valiant Custom 200 that I will be soon listing to sell. Other Mopars in my collection include a '41 Plymouth Coupe, '47 Chrysler Town & Country Royal (currently for sale) '56 Fury, 02 Ram Quad Cab and a 05 Liberty. Non Mopar cars are November 9/64 2+2 Mustang Fastback and a '56 Oval Window Bug.

Attachments

• IMG_3013.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 97
-
Back