New toy introducing myself and my 70 dart conv

-

70dartconv

Reaction score
New to forum, recently purchased a 70 Dart Swinger Convertible. Have always loved the 70's Dart's and wished they had made a convertible. It's a dream come true. It started as a 68 but is a very nice conversion love it! Plans to drop in a 5.7 HEMI FI!1

Attachments

• 70 dart conv 4.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 335
I agree, they should've made the 70 'vert model. Looks good and welcome to FABO

Mine has mini tubs and big bolt pattern I am planning new wheels but need offsets your looks like is also has mini tubs do you have the specs on the wheels

No mini tub on my car.. Running a rms street lynx so there are no leaf springs to hit..

Rims are 17x8 with 5.72 backspace.. 2001 mustang wheel....

Nice ride, a buddy of mine did a demon convertible, plum crazy with white interior years ago, I allways thought they should have done ragtops in the early 70's darts , cool car!

You beat me to this car in Tunkhannock PA! The owner told me someone from Ohio was coming for it. Welcome to the site.

You beat me to this car in Tunkhannock PA! The owner told me someone from Ohio was coming for it. Welcome to the site.

Yeah, This car was on ebay and from Tunkhannock.....I know the guy who you bought this car from.....nice car...good luck with it and welcome to the forum

-
Back