New Trans Am - Bandit style

-
Kinda been droolin over it. I think it's cool.

H O L Y S H ! T - that is K I L L E R!! Absolutely fan-f%^&king-tastic!! (can you tell I like it?)

Im getting one! LOL. All I have to do is sell ............Maybe not.

WOW! My Dad bought a black 79' for my mom for their 25th. That thing handled great, but what a pig. Any idea on the MSRP of this beautiful beast?

humm... they're only making 77 of them - a NICE new car these days starts at what 45k.. my bet - 3x that.. yea, I can see it being 135k...
WOW! My Dad bought a black 79' for my mom for their 25th. That thing handled great, but what a pig. Any idea on the MSRP of this beautiful beast?

Burt Reynolds had a son... named him Squirt. Squirt Reynolds... get it ? :)

but seriously folks, I suppose somebody will buy that car autographed buy Burt "Bandit" Reynolds.

they re all autographed. The price of it is why the Hellcats are flying out of the showrooms. A HOT car that you can afford. 100k plus GM CAR? Not me.....

thats what a trans am always was..lol

i love it.. i'd drive the hell out of it..

No it's not. Not one single Trans Am came from the factory with Chevy power from 1969 to 1979 and maybe a little after that. They had Olds 403 power a few of the last years, but that's acceptable, since those engines hauled ***. All the rest before were Pontiac power.

Well atleast it has power the '77-'79 Trans-Am were dogs..couldn't even get out of their own way..

Well atleast it has power the '77-'79 Trans-Am were dogs..couldn't even get out of their own way..

I can tell you've never been in a 403 powered Trans Am. Regardless of their advertised HP rating, the torque is what made them fast. ....and they were fast.

I can tell you've never been in a 403 powered Trans Am. Regardless of their advertised HP rating, the torque is what made them fast. ....and they were fast.

Matter of fact had a friend that owned one..not impressed at all although it might have been fast to some,there was nothing coming from the factories with any real balls back then..

Matter of fact had a friend that owned one..not impressed at all although it might have been fast to some,there was nothing coming from the factories with any real balls back then..

I got news. You're wrong. Up I-75 on the way to Six Flags about 1983, T-tops out me and a buddy with 6 titties floppin around. That car was fast.

-
Back