Newbie from ATL GA, Anyone from GA here?

-

demon1515

Reaction score
Hi guys i am the newbie from ATL GA,and looking to get back in a A body Mopar again, i am originally from PR and had beed in the import drag race scene for more than 20 years, but like 15 years ago i was forced to sell my pride and joy 1971 dodge Demon with a built 440 and 18 spline 833, that was the worst day of my life and now i am ready to get back in the game and have another strp street A body to play arround.

I want to do a small block LA engine with a turbo EFI setup 5-speed or if is easyer and cheaper a auto 904 trany hell even a PG i dont care. i just want to have something i can use on the weekends and have fun,

Actually i got a toyota Celica with a 1000 HP supra engine but thats for the import scene only and i am thinking of selling it, it is not finished yet but very close!

Thanks and talk to you arround

By the way here is some old pictures i scanned of my old Demon!
scan0001.jpg

Welcome to FABO!

Man, a female signs on and get 2 pages of welcomes. You have none yet demon1515. Thats just wrong guys. Get your heads up town! LOL :toothy3:

Welcome aboard. There are actually quite a few folks from GA and the ATL area. Reckon it's too cold for them to get their ----- out of bed yet! I am from just below Macon.
C

Welcome to FABO!

Man, a female signs on and get 2 pages of welcomes. You have none yet demon1515. Thats just wrong guys. Get your heads up town! LOL :toothy3:

LOL, what else is new!?

Welcome aboard. There are actually quite a few folks from GA and the ATL area. Reckon it's too cold for them to get their ----- out of bed yet! I am from just below Macon.
C

I hear ya there!

Your in good company with lots-o-fellow Mopar guys in your area.

Welcome to FABO!

Ohhh.......I'm not so sure that's so bad really.....hate to be so politically incorrect but it just shows we Mopar fellas got or priorities STRAIGHT:grin:

Thanks for the welcome guys trust me i am looking real hard, i got my buddy in Cali, right now on his way to check on 2 Darts, one 71 Swinger and a 69,
wish me luck!

I'm from the ATL area.

My buddy just found a 72 duster, hemi orange with a 340, 4 spd, hurst shifter 8-3/4 from a private yard.

Supposed to be pretty cheap from what I'm told.

PM me if interested and I will try to get more info from my buddy.

Sounds liike a too good to be true deal, but ya never know.

Welcome to fabo ! I'm from California but the Company I work for's corporate office is in Kennesaw Ga. So I'm there quite a bit .Glad to have you here Enjoy!

welcome to fabo demon1515!!!! did your demon originally have the sizzler package?
Yeap i pay 1500 back in early 90's and it was a factory hi po slant 6 with an 8.75 but when i bough it it had a 318 already in it with a 904 then i kill the 318 and buy a 67gtx parts car for $200 took the 440 out of it and sold the GTX shell for $6000 and finish my project it was my daily car back then in Puerto Rico and fun as hell i was untouchable on the street back then, and in the track i was doing mid 11's all day on 28x9 slics and a welded 3.91 small 741 rear end that never let me down, the engine was a bored to 451ci a high rise single plain weiand intake a 850 dp holley 906 heads with stainless stock size valves bowl port 10.7 to 1 trw forged pistons std crank and rods melling hv oil pump windage tray from factory and a comp solid cam with adjustable pushrods on the factory stamped steel rockers a very cheap and reliable combo with a 833 18 spline trany on a ceramic solid clutch by zoom best e.t. was 11.31 manually shifted tru a hurst h patern economy shifter. a blast for a daily driver car and really bad on gas hehehe

I have seen those 1000 horsepower supra's and the speed is very impressive, but there is nothing like old Mopar muscle cars when it comes to just pure, plain, freaking cool.

I have seen those 1000 horsepower supra's and the speed is very impressive, but there is nothing like old Mopar muscle cars when it comes to just pure, plain, freaking cool.
Yeap i know here is a picture of the selica setup!

celica178.jpg

celica157.jpg

celica029-1.jpg

and you can see my mopar fanatism using a built 8.75 in this low 8 sec car here!

6175_149506706339_759841339_3475995_5386741_n.jpg

By the way all is fabricated by yours trully here in this litlle carport!

Nice job on that 8-3/4!!!

I have to admit that it would suck to get spanked by that Celica and I have been spanked badly by something simliar once, (was it you?) but the same week I spanked a big block chevy so it kinda smoothed my ego out a bit. ha.

Nice job on that 8-3/4!!!

I have to admit that it would suck to get spanked by that Celica and I have been spanked badly by something simliar once, (was it you?) but the same week I spanked a big block chevy so it kinda smoothed my ego out a bit. ha.
Hahahahha nooo it wasnt me this new setup is not tested yet but i know it will rock cuz i built something simillar in a nissan 95 240sx and it did ran in the 8.50's at 168 and that car in about 500lbs. heavyer than my turd:-D

I am about to pick up tomorrow a dart wish me luck guys i need it!
By the way pictures are comming right after i have it home and safe!

-
Back