Newbie Intro from WI

-

Panties64

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My name is Josh and 24 YO from Union Grove, WI...right next to Great Lakes Dragaway (literally). I am finally going to get my 64 Dart GT "restored" after 9 years of holding the concrete down. I've been a Mopar guy my whole life and I look forward to everyone's help and insight.

Thanks

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 71
Welcome from another 64 GT owner.I also plan on going white.What color interior are you planning and what drive train.Looks very good so far.

welcome from Madison sun prairie area , NICE RIDE , You deff. found the right place to settle in for the long haul ,these guys are gr8 here a wealth of knowlage in here and there always looking for a problem to solve ,or we are always looking for a new view weive missed it a good thing they don't grade for spelling here and don't judge on stupidity , were all guilty at 1 point or another. its also a gr8 place to buy sell or trade don't be afraid to become a full member it is the best $ ive ever spent and been proud of hope to hear more from you and get ready to get muddy at Jefferson next weekend hope you like it here g/l with your build

Welcome to FABO, and love your Dart. You should start a build thread with lots of pictures. You will definitely find plenty of help and support here.

Thanks for the nice welcomes and comments guys. I will definitely start a build thread and post pictures as she progresses. I've spent the last two nights digging out all the parts that we had tucked away... block goes in for hot tank and bore hopefully tomorrow.

-
Back