Newbie warning

-
Welcome Cudaracegirl.....It's great to see more ladies joining us here on FABO :smile: :cheers:

more fun here at fabo and yur welcome here a body or not we'll try to give ya a hand and feel free to stop in the chat room in the evenings
Welcome aboard! It looks like you should check out the E Body sister site though. Enjoy your stay. :-D

Welcome from Ontario, you are going to love it here. Lots great people with a buttload of great advice, and the occasional sarcastic friendly jab too! Have fun and post pics of yer stable when ya can.

Haha..I think I'm going to enjoy this site. Sarcasim is covered in the warnings fine print...

Sorry e body sister site...been there, checked it out, wasn't impressed! A body site is stuck with me now!

Welcome from Toronto,Ontario Canada.Go to website help forum for help posting pics.:D

RaniDart taught me to open pictures up in Microsoft paint and resize them to 40% if they are to big to post originally. Then save them at 40% and you should be able to post then. :farao:

Howdy, fellow Texian. I'm just down IH-35 between Waco and Temple. Glad to have you aboard.

Thanks to all y'all. I came here to establish myself in a group of Mopar enthusiasts, like myself, to learn. I am surrounded by Ford and Chevy lovers that don't understand my love of Mopars.....to tell the truth, I can't explain it either.

As for pics, I haven't posted any....thought since I did not have an A body.....well, you know! I don't make a habit of putting myself in a position to be abused. :)

-
Back