Newest Project '64 Valiant wagon

-

37fleetwood

Reaction score
O.K., I know what you're thinking, not another Wagon! but yes I've found another one. this one is a '64 Valiant. haven't decided what to do with it, but here are a couple photos. as you can see I'll be needing a few things.

P1030159.jpg

P1030158.jpg

Very nice !! Wagons are to cool! yes, keep us updated !
check out the nizzz luggage rack :blob::cheers:
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I have a '63 Valiant wagon in about the same shape that I'll sell you cheap if you're trying to complete the set! :)

Scott! You gotta be FABOs Mr Wagon! It's amazing how you dig them up. Good luck with it what ever you do with it.

Thanks for all the kind words, it's really straight and rust free. it still has the black with yellow California plates!
right now it has a blown /6. if I'm not mistaken it has the typical hole behind the starter that develops as a result of running with no oil!
I would like to end up with one of these as a driver, just that instead of gathering parts and putting one together, I seem to be gathering projects! if anyone wants one as a really great project let me know, I'll part with any of them and build the one that's left over. at the current moment I have this one, the green '63 Dart wagon, and the '62 Lancer wagon.

Does anyone have the little wind wing things off of the back of one of these? I need them for this one and my 63 Dart.

If anyone wants one as a really great project let me know, I'll part with any of them and build the one that's left over. at the current moment I have this one, the green '63 Dart wagon, and the '62 Lancer wagon.

Too bad you're in CA; just too far and too expensive for transport.

Does anyone have the little wind wing things off of the back of one of these? I need them for this one and my 63 Dart.

You mean a set of these? I have these which are darn near NOS and a NOS set still in the box. I need another wagon lol!

Attachments

• adapter 003.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 436
  • adapter 004.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 412
O.K. first... you're killing me! second, buy the Dart wagon, fly down, and drive it back!

O.K. first... you're killing me!

I found these (as well as my NOS) set on eBay.au With the exchange rate nearly equal, neither set was cheap.

second, buy the Dart wagon, fly down, and drive it back!

That's what was supposed to happen when I bought my 65 wagon - fly to LA and drive back. Didn't work out so had to have it transported back to VA. If it were a 65, I might have considered it.

sorry Ulf bought the 65 wagon I had. boy that was a nice one!
also I'm noticing that your wings bolt on differently than either of my cars existing screw holes, what's with that? what are those off of?

Not trying to jump in on you Don, but I'd say that they are off an Aussie Safari ??
May explain why they bolt up differently?

I found these (as well as my NOS) set on eBay.au With the exchange rate nearly equal, neither set was cheap.

Not trying to jump in on you Don, but I'd say that they are off an Aussie Safari ??
May explain why they bolt up differently?

Gary - you are correct. I bought these through eBay/Australia and were for a Safari.

Nice. My family had a Valiant wagon when I was young, maybe a 1963 model. Wagons will likely make a comeback once the silly SUV craze is over. Small wagons are very practical. Of course, kids can't bounce around in the back anymore like we did.

You mean a set of these? I have these which are darn near NOS and a NOS set still in the box. I need another wagon lol!

Those are cool, never seen them like that. I have a pair on my wagon however they are plain. I also have another pair of stainless deflectors. Me thinks that the set depicted in the picture ia an Aussi part.

Here's my 61 Lancer Suburban wagon

Attachments

• New_Look_Lancer.jpg[1].jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 296
-
Back