Nfl super bowl early picks (with back up plan)

-
Clearly no bias there! Hah! Go Packers! (Says the Team Owner) No bias here either, hah! Having lived in Tacoma for years I am a closet Seahawks fan. Regardless of present sentiments I liked Russell Wilson. I remember going to watch the games back when you could walk right in with your coat pockets filled with ham and egg biscuits wrapped in tin foil and booze in the other pockets! Nobody could afford to eat or drink at the games so you brought your own.
Nice, brings back my 1st game in the king dome

I have a secret, I kinda like Aaron Rodgers now, sssssshhhhhhhhhhh !

Great venue lots of memories. I played ice hockey out there that is how we got tickets. Not to derail thread but finally getting an NHL Team is super cool. We still have a lot of family in PNW.
Nice

Jimmy Garoppolo is Seattle bound, Wilson is headed out.:lol: You first heard it here.

Jimmy Garoppolo is Seattle bound, Wilson is headed out.:lol: You first heard it here.
No way, **** I'd rather have Geno smith be our starting qb. Wilson's agent needs to keep his trap shut lol

Bye, bye Carson, Wagner, Adams and a few other two step behind players.

Carson Wentz is from right here in Fargo, we got to watch him play a lot, regardless of his success or lack of, in NFL he is a genuine good guy and really involves himself in community. He has a lot of raw talent and a great work ethic, I think once he finds his way in NFL he will be successful. Might take him a couple of tough seasons tho.

Carson Wentz is from right here in Fargo, we got to watch him play a lot, regardless of his success or lack of, in NFL he is a genuine good guy and really involves himself in community. He has a lot of raw talent and a great work ethic, I think once he finds his way in NFL he will be successful. Might take him a couple of tough seasons tho.
I can't believe the colts pooped the bed so hard & missed the wildcard. I was pulling for them especially Carson Wentz

Seattle should have traded for Wentz, I think he would be better suited for the Seahawk offense than Wilson. my opinion of course.

I don't know about Adams but for sure Wagner and Carson, no Seahawks player has ever came back from neck surgery

Seattle should have traded for Wentz, I think he would be better suited for the Seahawk offense than Wilson. my opinion of course.
Somewhat agree, it's funny how the Russ is to short guys were proven correct. When Geno came in we started seeing the short passes in the middle lol. Carson can do everything Russ does plus throw those short yard gains

But I have to say if we can see vintage Russ like we did against the Cardinals I'll keep him.

Somewhat agree, it's funny how the Russ is to short guys were proven correct. When Geno came in we started seeing the short passes in the middle lol. Carson can do everything Russ does plus throw those short yard gains
We need a guy that doesn't need five seconds in the pocket to make a throw.
If you want to make an O line look bad put Wilson in the pocket.1sec 2,3,4,5sec and sack. lol

We need a guy that doesn't need five seconds in the pocket to make a throw.
If you want to make an O line look bad put Wilson in the pocket.1sec 2,3,4,5sec and sack. lol
Yeah, that stuff is hard to watch, you can see Dwayne brown getting furious about it too. But there's always that chance lockett gets open & all that bad goes away

****, I was trying to find this thread again. Good time for the underdogs today.

-
Back