Nfl super bowl early picks (with back up plan)

-
2 different games from 1 half to the other. GB had picks and did nothing with them. SF blocked that punt was just perfect timing.

If, IF, the rams beat the bucs, they play the 49ers. The niners are 6 and 0 against the rams, last couple years.
People ignored the niners 3 and 0 against GB in the playoffs too. Now 4 and 0.
Rooting for the Rams, wanna see the Rams/49ers.

If, IF, the rams beat the bucs, they play the 49ers. The niners are 6 and 0 against the rams, last couple years.
People ignored the niners 3 and 0 against GB in the playoffs too. Now 4 and 0.
Rooting for the Rams, wanna see the Rams/49ers.
That wouldn't be too bad, BUCS definitely have their hands full tomorrow. But I'd say the Rams did get a very easy game vs the junk *** cardinals.
Nevertheless they're damn good that's why I can't stand them. (Seahawks fan yep)

Two minute warning, the f-ing rams gonna lose this game, after being up 27-3.
I am so sick of Brady, I've been wanting to see him lose for YEARS! Just once, please?

Last edited:
I am so sick of Brady, I've been wanting to see him lose for YEARS! Just once, please?
I wish you were right !

What a game! That was exciting! These have been some of the best playoff games I've ever seen!

All three underdogs, on the road, and all decided by a last second field goal. No love for kickers?!?
I didn't consider the Rams a underdog.
****, they're loaded up to win it all.
No love for succop with 2 **** kick offs and a miss.
The others yeah good work

I like Stafford because he's finally getting a chance to show what he can do.
Yeah, I liked him better on the lions. He had a snide remark post game against the Seahawks when Russell Wilson broke his finger. Now I have semi-sports hate for Matthew lol

Can you imagine the Monday morning sports talk shows?
Bengals, from utter laughing stock to conference championship in two years, by drafting the right quarterback.
Rogers on his way to super bowl, loses.
Brady, on his way to the Super bowl, loses.
Mahomes, on his way to the Super bowl........?

Can you imagine the Monday morning sports talk shows?
Bengals, from utter laughing stock to conference championship in two years, by drafting the right quarterback.
Rogers on his way to super bowl, loses.
Brady, on his way to the Super bowl, loses.
Mahomes, on his way to the Super bowl........?
and the picture of Brady and his bloody fat lip on the sports page. What a year !

-
Back