NHL 23-24

-
Hah! That jersey is definitely love or hate! Funny story we were at the bar (in Chicago) after the game and a young “bandwagon” Hawks fan who only knows Toews and Cup. Has no recollection of how dominate the Wings were for so many years comes up to me and says I remember that guy I told him yep he was from Chek republic or something. Holy smokes!
I skated in pick-up and "open" games 2-3x/week up until the week before my 50th B'day, and one of my favorite jerseys was an old Red Wings jersey my first wife got me for Christmas, along with a Scotty Bowman bobblehead. The young guys used to give me crap about my "dead wings" jersey, but the older guys understood.

Oddly enough, this reminds me of the first MN Wild game I attended at the X. I couldn't pronounce half of the MN Wilds names (Gabork? Lubumir Sekeras?), but I could recognize every one of the Devils players on the ice w/o having to look at the back of their jerseys.

Marchand consistently classy

Oh the reason they play the games is to raise Lord Stanley right? How many total for the Booins? 5??6?? Lmao Toronto has more than double what you goofs got...lmao and we've spotted you 56 years lol.
Do you watch hockey in your Brady lingerie? :lol:

Oh f**k I almost forgot....how did all the bragging go last year?? Lmao, Boston=Choke professionals...maybe we should call you Linda Lovelace of the NHL.
Bruins STILL undefeated..Leafs still suck!!!

I can't believe the Avs are 6-3 with their 3 losses being shutouts. WTH! A 0-7 *** whipping by Vegas last night. I hate Vegas. 11-0-1

Might as well say the crappen since I live in Washington lol

Me 3 for what they did to Fleury and Gerrard Gallant. Oh and that dick Mark Stone and the numbnuts goalie with the fn neck tattoos Robin Lehner...
I can't believe the Avs are 6-3 with their 3 losses being shutouts. WTH! A 0-7 *** whipping by Vegas last night. I hate Vegas. 11-0-1

You and me both.

Red Wings.png

You think the Bs are for real this year or just setting you up for the meltdown at the end?

I'm a New England sports fan ... we ALWAYS expect collapse and disappointment at the end of the year. :rolleyes:

I think they got a little younger... so maybe the wheels stay on throughout.

I'm a New England sports fan ... we ALWAYS expect collapse and disappointment at the end of the year. :rolleyes:

I think they got a little younger... so maybe the wheels stay on throughout.
It will be interesting for sure. Love him or hate him Marchand will have to evolve as a Captain. I got no dog in the fight!

I don't even know what to think of the Pens this year? I'm shocked they beat the kings with a third string goalie.

Jets got off to a slow start, but looking pretty solid at 6-1-2 in the last nine games. Kyle Connor notched a hattie last night, giving him 11 goals on the season already.

Been a while, but I remember the venue putting you close to the ice.. would go see the Nordiques play the Bruins since you couldn't get tickets at the Garden

Might be worth a trip up? NHL back in Quebec??

Quebec City, which has been without an NHL team since the Nordiques departed for Colorado in 1995, will host two preseason games next October featuring the Los Angeles Kings, the club announced Tuesday.

-
Back