NHL 23-24

-
Gotta go … Wife is bitching that Im having a beer in garage and diddling with my newest project .. 1993 Mazda B2600i 4x4 . And I have to be up in 3 hrs to play hockey ! Lol

IMG_9835.jpeg

IMG_9835.jpeg

IMG_9840.jpeg

No .. the valves were stuck from sitting for 15 years so I yanked it and am having it rebuilt . Only has 105k miles . Paid $600 for it . I just painted it .

I just found Youtibe videos with Jim Ross wrestling calls over hockey clips.

It is glorious.

5-1 Jets over the Bruins, solid game for the home side tonight again. Lost the shutout bid late in the 3rd. :mob: Jets have gone 22 straight games allowing 3 or fewer goals against some pretty good teams, Bruins tonight, Kings, Avs twice.

TBL takes down defending cup champ VGK in exciting 5-4 win.

5-1 Jets over the Bruins, solid game for the home side tonight again. Lost the shutout bid late in the 3rd. :mob: Jets have gone 22 straight games allowing 3 or fewer goals against some pretty good teams, Bruins tonight, Kings, Avs twice.
Guess who started the week in first place overall! 29 games and counting allowing 3 or fewer goals against, and 15 of the last 16 allowing 2 or less. Solid team defense and excellent goaltending, can they keep it going? Go Jets!

A real good one last night between the B's and the Avs.
Missed that one, but watched two blowouts: Last two periods of Penguins at Philly, and "my" MN Wild getting thoroughly trounced by Dallas. In the Wild's defense (He! Maybe the only one they currently have....), a good portion of our best players are out sick/on IR, so they're really having a hard time competing against healthy teams right now.

Last edited:
Amazing, they dropped Wheeler, Laine and Dubois and the Jets are BETTER for it.
Guess who started the week in first place overall! 29 games and counting allowing 3 or fewer goals against, and 15 of the last 16 allowing 2 or less. Solid team defense and excellent goaltending, can they keep it going? Go Jets!

-
Back