NHL puck drop, Game on!

-
I CAN'T BEAR TO WATCH ANOTHER WILD/BLUES SERIES GAME !
It's like the Wild are cursed! They have solidly out[played the Blues but every bounce goes in the blues direction ....Urghh......

McJesus.... That is funny...

H22A4 Without taking the time to read your diatribe your the one who lists his location as YVR . YVR is the airport location code for Vancouver International Airport so I am not assuming anything I am reading what you wrote if that's not where you are what are you hiding from ?
I guess I might pretend to be something I'm not if I was a Nucks fan too have a nice day and thanks for proving once again the worst thing about the Nucks is there fans .........

I too am really surprised how snake bit the Wild have been , I thought for sure they would take the Blues to 7 if not take them out but it's just not going their way plus the Blues have been getting insane goaltending. The same can be said for Columbus , Fluery has been unreal

H22A4 Without taking the time to read your diatribe your the one who lists his location as YVR . YVR is the airport location code for Vancouver International Airport so I am not assuming anything I am reading what you wrote if that's not where you are what are you hiding from ?
I guess I might pretend to be something I'm not if I was a Nucks fan too have a nice day and thanks for proving once again the worst thing about the Nucks is there fans .........

You are correct in that I live near the YVR airport which is Vancouver. Good job on doing a little bit of reading. Just because I live in Vancouver doesn't mean I am from Vancouver nor does it mean I am a Canucks fan. Why do you assume that just because I live in Vancouver that I'm a Canucks fan?? That would be like me assuming just because you live in Victoria, you must be a fan of the closest NHL team, which is the Canucks! Oh, but wait, you are not a Canucks fan. Neither am I. I've lived in 4 Canadian cities, all of which have NHL teams, yet I'm a fan of one team. But who cares which one it is since I must be a Canucks fan, just like you must be a Canucks fan too since your closest NHL team is Vancouver!! See how that logics works.... or doesn't work???

But all is not lost, as your buddy Steve, proves not all Leafs fans are clueless. Notice how Steve hasn't jumped into the fray to support/defend your questionable logic? Steve is standing on the sidelines reading your train wreck of logic but is happily distracted by another Leafs win.

Last edited:
I've watched a bit of that series Guy where I store the cuda...his grandson was drafted by the Blues. Just a youngster (20 I think). Playing for the Chicago Wolves right now. So Im hoping for St. Loo sorry lol
Im shocked the Blues are up 3 to donut.
I CAN'T BEAR TO WATCH ANOTHER WILD/BLUES SERIES GAME !
It's like the Wild are cursed! They have solidly out[played the Blues but every bounce goes in the blues direction ....Urghh......

McJesus.... That is funny...

Hope the Leafs bounce the Playoff underachievers.

I won't say anything publicly about any of the other series as it's the shleprock curse!
I mention anything and a team will go on a 4 game streak to pull out a series!

Well, Nashville certainly has the Blackhawks' number. Kicked our tails in all three games :-( Stayed up late last night only to watch them beat us in OT...grrrrrr! While anything can happen, I suspect my Blackhawks will be out in the first round. Sigh

That's NHL playoffs for you... It just takes a little luck and a team in the zone. The Blues are in the Zone !
I'm afraid the Wild are so frustrated by now that they will have a hard time getting their heads straight ....
But if they FLOG the Blues tonight they possible could change the momentum of the series.
If they can shake Allens confidence they might have a chance.....
Might....

The boys went down lastnight, but not without a fight, some costly errors possibly cost them the game.
Oh well ...best out of 3 now
GO LEAFS GO

Totally agree.
No net front presence on offense since Shaw's release. Can't win a faceoff. Nonchalant defensive play at best.

If you get checked, and dont check back at all, you will not win in the playoffs.
But I guess when you have three defensemen, that are over the hill, and slow, and screen
their own goaltender most of the time, dont really matter I guess.(Seabrook,Rosival,Cambell)
Rather see them lose tonite, than take it to game 7, and lose at home.....

What was the famous Cubs saying? Wait till next year.........lol

Just one thing to say about the Hawks.
I've been a fan for over 30 years. If your defense is ****,
The goalie has to stay between the pipes.
That fuckin simple man.....
That changes everything.
But couple games too late.
Embarrassing.....

Last edited:
Yikes no-one saw the Hawks out. Montreal is on the brink, St loo is still looking strong. Boston on the brink too, love it.
Kinda still a coin toss. Love the playoffs but 1st round is always awesome and unpredictable.
Leafs made it close. 5 hole on Anderson for the 5th goal.....5hole? Your team just got you within one goal. Squeeze the fn pads.
Like ya said Darren best of 3 now.
Go Leafs Go!

Just watched the Wild game from last night....I think that game shook Allens Mojo ....Mn could take the next home game at least.... series isnt over yet

Habs on the brink lol

FB_IMG_1492705367531.jpg

-
Back