NHL puck drop, Game on!

-
im not going to get excited because they always blow it and they will blow it in the next game or two but .

GO LEAFS GO

Stay positive this ain't the Leafs of old. Shitload of talent and a great coach.
Look who has beem knocked out already? Lots of good teams.
GO LEAFS GO!
im not going to get excited because they always blow it and they will blow it in the next game or two but .

GO LEAFS GO

Well, we will probably see one final post for our friend 'Canucky' lamenting a short exit from the playoffs which means he won't be bringing it on like donkey Kong. Strange how someone living in Victoria is a Leafs fan. Using his logic, he should be a Victoria Royals fan or a fan of the Canucks since that's his closest NHL team!

Oh well, next year is another year and we'll hear from our friend again in early October when the Leafs season starts again.

Had a good feeling when Mathews scored. When the Caps tied it, I figured the Leafs were done. The Leafs played them a lot closer than any of the ANALysts thought they would. They have a good core of players going forward.

I have to say I am very proud of my Leafs, considering finished last in league last year and not only made the playoffs but took the #1 team this year to game 6 and 5 OT games and one 1 goal game is unreal.
BUT.......... going into the trade dead line even my 4 year old boy knew what the leafs needed was Defense . and the leafs brass failed to get a deal done. I know the series had mostly low scoring games, witch usually points to good defense on both teams. With the injury to Polock, the Leafs defence depth was weak... Anyways the future looks good for the leafs and they can take this as a great experience.

No shame in their loss. Man what a tense game. I could barely breathe. Leafs had their chances, all it takes is a split second.
Cant wait for next year.
Edmonton and Ottawa left for Canadian teams. I think Pittsburgh wins it again.

If my memory is correct the last 3 times the leafs got eliminated in playoffs were all in OT...... Philadelphia, Boston, Washington. ..

This is why I stay up for this sport...
What a game...

Wow... what a game. .. ok time to try to get some sleep.

Given the time of his post, it would be the Oilers/Ducks game that went into double OT.

Yes sorry the Oilers/Ducks .. you don't see a meltdown like that to often..

Ducks 4-3 ...
It was a similar ending to the Leafs Bruins game 2013 may 13..
I am sure you remember that game Steve

LOL, I turned the Edm/Ana game off at about the 9 minute mark of the third.

Popped it back after end of regulation and couldn't believe the score.

I was going to shut down the garage with about 4 mins left in game , then I thought, I might as well have 1 more beer.... happy I did.. lol

holy crap ! I caught a glimpse of that game on a bar tv and it was 3-0 Oilers !

-
Back