NHL puck drop, Game on!

-
Not a Ducks fan either - mainly because they keep beating the Sharks in the playoffs. But I do like Ryan Getzlaf - Ducks captain. He plays hard and gives no quarter, but when the series was over and the two teams formed a line, he led by example, congratulating the Preds and their coaching staff. He was the last Ducks player to leave the ice.

Cant stand the ducks simply because the franchise was based on an ubsurd childrens movie that trivialized the work that youth players go through to get to the higher levels.... All you guy with kids at high school and junior levels know what Im talking about.
Now if they would have named them the Chiefs..... Well that would be OK!... Lol
Lol. Agree one of the best sports movies lol.
Our jr team are the Lakefield Chiefs

No sell out in Ottawa?
REALLY. !
Ya. Quite a few home games haven't been sellouts. If they go to finals I may take in a game. About 2 1/2 hr drive.

images.png

Awesome game 7! Congratulations to both Pens and Sens. Coulda went either way.
Not sure who Im pulling for either Preds or Pens.....Mike Fisher is a local Peterborough boy.
I think the 2 teams match up well. I see 6 or 7 games.

Preds are the lowest seeded team since 1966 to reach the Finals; like to see them take the Cup but the Pens are the better team. Pekka Rinne has to be the Preds best player for them to win.

The ducks, Rob??? Really??? Lol. Bieksa is a punk. Acted like a total baby when the game was already decided. Glad they lost.
Did I mention I'm a kings fan?:rofl:

Not really a Ducks fan. Just like the locals. Hate seeing BS of zebras only seeing one team committing penalties and the non call team is committing plenty to call. I'm a hockey fan first and hate that ****.

Seems to me a shitload more slashing swingin, diving (Bonino, Kessel). It seems right from game 1 round 1 its a stick swinging frenzy.

Sorry Rob sick of Corey Perry **** him. One of the dirtiest out there.

Plenty of guys that play dirty in the league with cheap shot slashes and other BS.

They need olympic judges for the diving, fake high sticking to the face calls this year. Pathetic.

I see the problem is the inconsistency of the officiating! They say head shots will not be tolerated yet Stone ran his stick right up into Sids jaw! NO CALL for that. Another was when pens Wilson got the cheap shot at end of game because the pens routed the sens 7-0. No call for that. The pens are are earning their way even with guys hurt. GO PENS.

Pens.....all ya gotta say is Matt Cooke biggest fuckin weasel ever!
Nice slash Sid on Methot...lol finger hanging on by a thread...literally.
Dont care really who wins but the bs is everywhere. ...its not all against the Pens
Oh for ***** n giggles google Mike Rebeiro (ex Predator) legal proceedings lol I shouldn't say "ex" he truly is a piece of **** that molested his baby sitter (under 18)
Google eyed **** needs his throat slit lol

4spd my point is that the officials aren't consistent with their calls. Cooke, not part of this team that I'm talking about. I'm well aware of "fingergate"but thru the series Sid was a target for some to just try to eliminate. That's bullshit. Just because they couldn't contain him what better thing to do but take him out. Did the Pens target anyone to take out? No. When push come to shove they retaliated rightfully so. Even with Sid out they still found a way to win due to the depth they have. As for the stupid **** they do off the ice, they should be held accountable for their actions just like anyone else.

What did Sindy miss? 1 game. How many did Methot miss?? Everybody is a target. You think its the entire league against Sindy? Cmon. Pens target people too they aint innocent...Kessel waving his right hand after he gets hit on his left?? Lol Bonino with the fake highstick gimme a break...

So far Pens put.out Columbus Wash and Sens. Of those 3 who was targeting anyone?
The one where Sid got his bell rung in front of the net was a "bang-bang" play. If they were that concerned for Sids safety shouldnt he have been pulled drom the game by NHL? Or the game where he went head first into the boards?
EVERYONE is a target. Its hockey, thats part of my love for the sport.
But to say Pens and Sid are picked on......sorry I dont see it that way.
Who have they targeted in the playoffs to deliberately hurt? As for the "drama" I agree they all do it.

-
Back