NHRA new TV package..

-
Anything is an improvement over Espn coverage! Time will tell. I think fan base is dwindling from looks of the empty seats at route 66. They may have priced themselves out of the market! For the money IHRA puts on a much better show.

That sounds great...for y'all in the USA, but how about us Canuckleheads that don't get Fox Sports Anything???? Our "TSN" (Toronto Sports Network...lol) get the delayed rebroadcast from ESPN...TSN doesn't rebroadcast anything Fox Sports.

If i can sit down to my recording of it. Not have to fast forward through tennis, golf, exc. just to find out........I don't know Who Just One the Finals!!!!!!!!!

That would be a 300% improvement for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Disney got completely out of racing. They never could follow circuit races, and their drag coverage wasn't any better. Let's hope Fox keeps Mike Dunn.

That sounds great...for y'all in the USA, but how about us Canuckleheads that don't get Fox Sports Anything???? Our "TSN" (Toronto Sports Network...lol) get the delayed rebroadcast from ESPN...TSN doesn't rebroadcast anything Fox Sports.

Get a Direct TV dish........LOL

The deal also includes NHRA racing on FOX Sports Racing in Canada and the Caribbean, as well as FOX Sports GO, the critically acclaimed app that provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content at home or on the go, and now available in 70 million households. Customers of participating video providers may access the live stream of FOX Sports' NHRA programming through the FOX Sports GO app for iOS, Android, Fire Tablets and Fire Phones, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, select Windows devices, and on desktops through FOXSportsGO.com. Fans can download the mobile app for free from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store and Windows Store

The deal also includes NHRA racing on FOX Sports Racing in Canada and the Caribbean, as well as FOX Sports GO, the critically acclaimed app that provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content at home or on the go, and now available in 70 million households. Customers of participating video providers may access the live stream of FOX Sports' NHRA programming through the FOX Sports GO app for iOS, Android, Fire Tablets and Fire Phones, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, select Windows devices, and on desktops through FOXSportsGO.com. Fans can download the mobile app for free from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store and Windows Store

We dont get Fox Sports Anything in Canada. Unless TSN picks it up, we wont see any NHRA.

I was at RT 66 on Friday and Sat. They had a decent turnout. The stands there are so tall they never fill up. Plus the other thing you don't really see on TV is all the people lined up along the fence, at least 6-8 people deep, if all those people were in a seat it would look a bit more filled up.

-
Back