-

68gtxman

I used to reMember
Reaction score
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0460.JPG

We are going to hold our second Mopar FBBO/FABO barbecue and picnic on 5/21/17 starting at 1:00 PM. We need to have a head count, so when you RSVP via a PM, I will give you the address to my wife's and my home. We will furnish burgers and dogs and we ask that each person bring a side dish or dessert for 12. The above photos are from the picnic last year. Everyone is invited (even if you aren't in the tri-state area) as long as you can make it here! Bring your Mopar or if it isn't running, bring your daily driver instead. I figure that we can host at least 15 to 20 cars, so we hope you can make it! This is open for families as well, as long as they can stand the Mopar talk that will be happening.

Ahhhh. On night shift that day. Maybe if I get up early enough I can swing by. Can probably leave there and go right to work in Trenton. :)

The Fratz is there.
Will this replace the Colorado July carbecue??? Should we give a special invitation to Karl and maybe start a gofundme website to pay for his travel expenses? I'd be in for $25! Another $25 for Raini's travel too!

Not at all! Hannity, Jay Leno and Bob Lutz will all be going so it cannot be cancelled. Southwest is over $1000 round trip. Karl better be entertaining. Oh, wait...

i'll have to see what my work schedule is that week...unfortunately I wouldn't know until that week.

i think i've seen that barracuda vert around...do you do crystal point yacht club in Pt. Pleasant or Belmar Cruise??

i think i've seen that barracuda vert around...do you do crystal point yacht club in Pt. Pleasant or Belmar Cruise??
No. I've never been down there. The car used to be owned by a guy in Manahawkin though. I bought it about 7 years ago in a non-running condition, so I doubt that he drove it much.

I don't know where my mind went, but today's date was 5/20/17 (not 5/21/17 as advertised). For some reason, we thought today was the 21st so we had the carbecue today. So if you planned on coming, it is already finished :BangHead:. I am so sorry that I screwed the dates up! We intended it to be on a Saturday (and so it was).

My sincere apologies friends!

We will try to schedule another carbecue in September or October. I promise I will get the date correct for that one. Sorry!

-
Back