No matter how bad your job is

-

1970Duster

Reaction score
There is this....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 373
Always...read the fine print...I dont always use thermometers,but when I do I prefer electronic ones...stay scared my friends...

No matter how bad your job is ...................

Attachments

• JobSucks.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 330
creative-ads-job-sucks-2.jpg

This is why I was never interested in dating any girls that worked in the animal husbandry business.

I could give two ***** about any of that crap- men wade in a sewage tank on the subs to clear the piping because someone flushed something they should not have (breaks the ketchup pump too)-all things I would rather do than be trapped in a work place filled with murderous rage because of mistreatment from tyrant superiors.

(i.e. locked up in a room with a few others-threatened as if guilty of murder {you are not going to see your families...}), accused of falsifying documents- and when the chain of command figured out it was the assistant weapons officer that did it and kept lying, the COC lies to our face and tries to put the **** back in the horse. and you cant quit, you can't fight, you can't even scream or yell - I did end up writing something that made the Captain (O-5) cry before us. To quote one officer onboard, "I would rather be a gay **** fluffer than an officer in the United States Naval Submarine force" -some times any job can suck.

I really wonder how the soldiers in the sand maintain their self-discipline when they are armed, when they work for dangerous, selfish fools.

I don't think the sub has anything on this guy.

Attachments

• man-in-elephant-***.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 197
I could give two ***** about any of that crap- men wade in a sewage tank on the subs to clear the piping because someone flushed something they should not have (breaks the ketchup pump too)-all things I would rather do than be trapped in a work place filled with murderous rage because of mistreatment from tyrant superiors.

(i.e. locked up in a room with a few others-threatened as if guilty of murder {you are not going to see your families...}), accused of falsifying documents- and when the chain of command figured out it was the assistant weapons officer that did it and kept lying, the COC lies to our face and tries to put the **** back in the horse. and you cant quit, you can't fight, you can't even scream or yell - I did end up writing something that made the Captain (O-5) cry before us. To quote one officer onboard, "I would rather be a gay **** fluffer than an officer in the United States Naval Submarine force" -some times any job can suck.

I really wonder how the soldiers in the sand maintain their self-discipline when they are armed, when they work for dangerous, selfish fools.

Sorry things haven't been that great. PM me if you ever want to talk. I may not have been a Submariner, but I did serve a sentence in the Navy so I know some of where you're coming from. The motto of my last CO was "It's good to be the king!" Sound familiar?

according to my boss "there are no bad jobs, just bad attitudes"

know what always cracked me up ?
there is this guy on the discovery channel who had a show where he did the dirtiest jobs he could think off
they had him do every nasty thing you can think off
and when he thought he was done they gave him the nastiest job to boot...selling fords

-
Back