Non-Mopar project I've been working on.

-
I like the look of the style on the yellow one better than the ones on the white car, just don't follow it up with the ugly cattle catcher

The lenses themselves are really not all that "nice" looking to leave them clear

How does this look?

JW

steve corvette.jpg

Chevy really nailed the styling on the C3's. My grandpa had a '76 Corvette but he sold it and kept the Dart instead. Cool car! The purple looks awesome.

Well, the lids are painted purply. A Little more window adjustment on one side, a door panel stick the covers on and a bit of detail.

Looks good
Nice work!
The FIL absolutely loves it which is what matters. He is just tickled when he comes to see it and he needs a little "up" right now.

He had a set of louvers for the back window and decided he wanted them back on and brought them up to me last night. They got a quickie flat black spray bomb refresh and today the car gets cleaned up.

That was the plan anyway, but didn't happen. Backed it out this am and decided to let it run a bit and it cut off. At first thought it was out of gas. Found this and ended up messing around with it a bit. The car has an electric fuel pump and I spent a good bit of time yesterday with the key on and off messing with widow adjustment. So it gets another oil change in the am.
FIL was a bit disappointed as he was hoping to drive it home.
20170630_110640.jpeg

That was the plan anyway, but didn't happen. Backed it out this am and decided to let it run a bit and it cut off. At first thought it was out of gas. Found this and ended up messing around with it a bit. The car has an electric fuel pump and I spent a good bit of time yesterday with the key on and off messing with widow adjustment. So it gets another oil change in the am.
FIL was a bit disappointed as he was hoping to drive it home.
View attachment 1715062316
With a fuel tank that small, he won't get far with it only half full. :poke:

Looks pretty damn good G. The FIL is happy and that's all that matters. Although the total look isn't my thing (a little too 'Corvette Summer' for me) but I have to say it is well done and a consistent in style from top to bottom...

20170629_182816-jpeg.jpg

-
Back