Nor-Cal '73 Swinger

-
Cleaned the woodgrain with mild soap & polished chrome with Turtle Wax Chrome Polish & Rust Remover. Reassembled it & I'm pretty pleased.

Attachments

• polished 1.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 315
  • restored 4.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 318
  • restored 3.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 315
  • restored 2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 301
  • restored 1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 306
  • polished 3.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 317
  • polished 2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 304
Hey Jeff, Great seeing you down at Spring Fling. Nice score on the console. Can you send me that info on the Fremont show? I think there was one other that we talked about but sometimers has kicked in and I don't remember what it was. Thanks

Hey Jeff, Great seeing you down at Spring Fling. Nice score on the console. Can you send me that info on the Fremont show? I think there was one other that we talked about but sometimers has kicked in and I don't remember what it was. Thanks

http://www.moparalley.org/content/2013-mopar-rally

for the flier:
[ame]http://www.moparalley.org/sites/default/files/MoparAlley2013RallyFlier.pdf[/ame]

Hey Jeff,
Let's talk at Mopar Alley about getting those mounting brackets welded in for you. I have a mig welder and would be happy to do that for you since I am just across the bay from you.

Well picked up a complete, factory black console with shifter & linkage while at spring fling. Still need to locate mounting brackets, though & find someone who can help me weld in the brackets (any locals that can help?). Tracked down a set of bucket seats & tracks from a fellow memeber (thx cidvicious) which I still need to pick up & have recovered.

I spent yesterday cleaning the console housing & shooting with SEM Trim Black. I also polished the chrome & reassembled the unit. I'll start the polishing of the shifter tonight. Here's some pics of the work.

Hey Jeff,
Let's talk at Mopar Alley about getting those mounting brackets welded in for you. I have a mig welder and would be happy to do that for you since I am just across the bay from you.

Man, I really appreciate that! I'll speak with you there. I really appreciate it!

your bringing your car out right?jeff has said it was nice ,would like to check it out...
Hoping to make it out there.
Will have to see how I feel.... I've had bronchitis for the last week and I have been sick as a dog.

I'm Rollin for sure. Is there a swap meet also? Makin sure so I can bring some cash in case I stumble on something cool. Wish the dart had a/c it's going to be hot as chit!

I'm Rollin for sure. Is there a swap meet also? Makin sure so I can bring some cash in case I stumble on something cool. Wish the dart had a/c it's going to be hot as chit!
yeah rick swap meet and car show.

yeah come out anyway we might have a bunch of us for a change

Put my interior back together for tomorrow and had the paint buffed. Im as ready as Im gonna get.

Attachments

• 20130601_173224.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 207
  • 20130531_194402.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 369
  • 20130531_194327.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 373
Put my interior back together for tomorrow and had the paint buffed. Im as ready as Im gonna get.
nice little bee decal,car looks amazing! better turn those torsion bar adjusters lol....

magnumdust, come out anyway you just may find that hard to find part you need. ;-)

Tempting, but i think i'll wait until my car is running. The "i think i need this" syndrome gets expensive quick.

Of course, i'll be kicking myself if someone is selling an alterkation, hotchkis, or keisler kit. (haha)

-
Back