Nor-Cal '73 Swinger

-
hey jeff,you want that gas pedal?i think it will be a nice addition....just come get it.if i would have remembered i would have brought it for you .....:glasses7:

Well Ladies & Gentleman...

I just signed the contract to purchase my 1st home. Jacob & I will be home owners when escrow closes on July 12th. I'm crazy excited and anxious. I'm sure progress on the Dart will slow for a while as money will become non existant as I'm sure any of you single parent homeowners can attest. That said I have a few projects I'd like to complete before all Hell breaks loose for 'Ol Saetun!

They are, in no particular order:
1) Transgo TF-2 Installed
2) 8.75 rear w/ 3.23 gears installed
3) Console brackets, shifter & linkage as well as console itself installed and functional.

If I can get these complete before the house I'd be happy to just work on what I've got & drive it to death until I free up some breathing room. I'll keep y'all posted on how it plays out.

Jeff

la5c93744-m0m.jpg

Good for you man, I know the feeling as they say "been there, done that"
Awesome feeling.
Is that a TWO car garage???????

Good for you homie! I'm in the same process as you. Lost my house in 2010 now I'm back to give it another go. Hopefully a 3 car garage is in my future but I'm not holding my breath.

nice lookin house,i see drag cars in that garages future.....lol

Well Ladies & Gentleman...

I just signed the contract to purchase my 1st home. Jacob & I will be home owners when escrow closes on July 12th. I'm crazy excited and anxious. I'm sure progress on the Dart will slow for a while as money will become non existant as I'm sure any of you single parent homeowners can attest. That said I have a few projects I'd like to complete before all Hell breaks loose for 'Ol
la5c93744-m0m.jpg

With 2 car garage, my crystal ball see Coronet next to Swinger. Congratulation man

:cheers:congrats on the home purchase, i'm also a single parent with a mortgage its all good. you did the right thing. no more landlords, your the master of your own domain, the feeling is priceless.

Hey guys, its been a crazy few weeks. Jacob and I are officially moved into the new house but my car is still 30 miles away at the old diggs. Hopefully Ill be able to drive it over this week. I did swing by the old place a d picked up my toolbox and approx half my hand tools. At least i have something familiar in the garage now. Im having separation anxiety and need my car to mess with, not to mention drive!

Attachments

• 20130730_194144.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 237
30 miles away? I thought you stayed in San Leandro?

I would have loved to. Couldnt afford the neighborhood I already lived in, go figure... We are way the hell out in Pittsburg now. Had to get in where i could fit in.

I would have loved to. Couldnt afford the neighborhood I already lived in, go figure... We are way the hell out in Pittsburg now. Had to get in where i could fit in.

On the bright side, pittsburg is sort of closer to infineon.

Hope you get your Dart to the new house safely.
Got a quick question what brand Chrysler blue did you spray on your motor? How do you like it? How has it lasted?

Hope you get your Dart to the new house safely.
Got a quick question what brand Chrysler blue did you spray on your motor? How do you like it? How has it lasted?

Got the car to the new place today, It was nice to drive it again... seems like it was forever since i last did.

I used the duplicolor Chrysler Blue & its holding up extremely well. follow the directions for curing & will last.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Dupli-Color-DE1631-Ceramic-Chrysler-Engine/dp/B003TPXDD4/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1375602497&sr=8-9&keywords=chrysler+blue"]Amazon.com: Dupli-Color DE1631 Ceramic Chrysler Corp. Blue Engine Paint - 12 oz.: Automotive[/ame]

-
Back