Nor-Cal '73 Swinger

-
More

Attachments

• 20130413_152358.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 20130413_152420.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 298
That looks Great ! I really like how the vinyl top has a bit of contrast even though it's black as well. That car will be stunning when you get it all done.

looking good.hey my woman said back upwhen you take a picture.she wants to see thewhole car!after i'm done with that truck we can get some rubber on the quarters....lol

I have others from a little further back but everytime I try to upload from my phone I get an error. I'll eventually have to buy another computer. It's on my list just after roller rockers, bucket seats, tracks, console, shifter & linkage, stroker kit, tubular A-arms, sway bars, subframe connectors, seat covers, 8.75" sure grip unit, bbp axles, 17" ralleys & tires...

I have others from a little further back but everytime I try to upload from my phone I get an error. I'll eventually have to buy another computer. It's on my list just after roller rockers, bucket seats, tracks, console, shifter & linkage, stroker kit, tubular A-arms, sway bars, subframe connectors, seat covers, 8.75" sure grip unit, bbp axles, 17" ralleys & tires...
lol so in about 3 years you will be buying a computer? lmao

car looks kick ***, LMK when you guys get together to work on the dart. live in sonoma about 10 minutes from the race track. bruce

Here's the full profile pic. I've re-installed the rocker moulding (not pictured) but haven't cleaned up the wheel lip mouldings yet, but they will make a return as well. Emblem retaining nuts arrived yesterday, just have to make sure I want to use the emblems I have or source out a replacement or two. It's coming along nicely. Funny how my wish list seems to grow as the car gets closer to being reassembled.

Attachments

• 20130413_152456[1].jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 638
Here's the full profile pic. I've re-installed the rocker moulding (not pictured) but haven't cleaned up the wheel lip mouldings yet, but they will make a return as well. Emblem retaining nuts arrived yesterday, just have to make sure I want to use the emblems I have or source out a replacement or two. It's coming along nicely. Funny how my wish list seems to grow as the car gets closer to being reassembled.

The black paint looks great, but yeah, a little more shiny stuff would help set it off.

Unfortunately, no Bad440. Last one I had,(2lights),left me a year ago.I'll keep eyes peeled.....

-
Back