not a good night part 2

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
Hello all, this is DenverMike's daughter. My beloved Daddy got the call last night to come in to the hospital for a potential lung transplant again. So we are in the hospital now waiting to hear from the surgeons. Apparently the lung is coming from Utah but the surgeon sounded very excited and optimistic! Fingers crossed! This would be the perfect timing for all of us! Mike just wanted to let you all know and ask for your well wishes and prayers! Thank you all!

Prayers sent for Mike, you, the rest of your family, and the family of the donor.

Tell Mike we all said howdy, and thoughts and prayers for Mike and the whole family.

Good luck to Mike. It's been sometime since he and I last talked. Praying all goes well for him and he and I can have a conversation real soon.

Please tell Mike the Colorado crew is pulling for him

Hello all, this is denvermike's daughter again with some wonderful news. Last night Dad was taken into surgery at about 9:00 p.m. for his new lung. He did indeed receive his new lung from a donor in Utah and was taken to the ICU at 2:20 a.m. This morning when we came in he was awake, alert and oriented. And shortly after we arrived, the removed the breathing tube and disconnected the ventilator. He is breathing on his own and doing great! He sat up inn a chair for an hour and a half this morning and will be taking a walk this afternoon. He may even go to the transplant unit as early as tomorrow. He is cracking bad jokes and asking for diet coke so I know he is doing great! Just wanted to keep you all posted and thank you all for your prayers and well wishes, as we KNOW that they work. Please keep 'em coming, we aren't out of the woods yet. Your support has meant so very much to my Dad, thank you!

Hello all, this is denvermike's daughter again with some wonderful news. Last night Dad was taken into surgery at about 9:00 p.m. for his new lung. He did indeed receive his new lung from a donor in Utah and was taken to the ICU at 2:20 a.m. This morning when we came in he was awake, alert and oriented. And shortly after we arrived, the removed the breathing tube and disconnected the ventilator. He is breathing on his own and doing great! He sat up inn a chair for an hour and a half this morning and will be taking a walk this afternoon. He may even go to the transplant unit as early as tomorrow. He is cracking bad jokes and asking for diet coke so I know he is doing great! Just wanted to keep you all posted and thank you all for your prayers and well wishes, as we KNOW that they work. Please keep 'em coming, we aren't out of the woods yet. Your support has meant so very much to my Dad, thank you!
fantastic. well wishes.

Good news indeed! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

-
Back