Not in a A Body but listen to this small block scream!

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It's a X block W2 head 349 cube mill in a 4500# truck. Sweet music.

Last edited:
What a sweet sound, I need to record that and program that to my alarm clock!
What a way to wake up.

Wow, those heads give the 340 a totally different sound. Sounds much deeper than a stock 340.

The tone on that motor is so even, and so consistent. Damn!

uh.. what is this sound you speak of? there is no link

That sounds absolutely bada$$!!! I wish I could afford to build an engine like that for my Valiant. Then it really would be the Flying V! :lol:

I’d like to know if it’s on the juice. LOVE the little double tap at the end.
I don't see a purge and think the run would be too long for a blast of gas. The engine didn't change pitch much like it does with No2.

I don't see a purge and think the run would be too long for a blast of gas. The engine didn't change pitch much like it does with No2.
I have seen many pulling trucks running nitrous through the entire run, AFTER the clutch is fully engaged. I agree though that this one does not appear to. She sure is a banshee though!

I have seen many pulling trucks running nitrous through the entire run, AFTER the clutch is fully engaged. I agree though that this one does not appear to. She sure is a banshee though!
She sure has a pretty sound! Kinda like a dyno run where the operator steps out for a smoke! LOL

That's impressive, looked/sounded like it was barely trying usually they bog down towards the end.

-
Back