not mine but 1 of 1

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it..........Frankenbug, Charbug, Bugchar, Bugenstein, Buggaroff.......maybe parts car..............sheeeesh...........it's very definitely one of a kind..........wow.......photoshop?????...........
Daryl

I see he will trade for a T-bird or Toyota Corona. Maybe he wants to combine those two and build another one.:???:

What the? It looks like a Fricken,,,,,,, a, a, I don't know what the heck it looks like, but it's not good!

the smoke up there is very good. but i never did anything that good. grandpa should learn to share.he said the back was around the shop if it is as good as the front. then..............................................take the back of the dodge and put a bug front on it.yea,now we are talking.

the smoke up there is very good. but i never did anything that good. grandpa should learn to share.he said the back was around the shop if it is as good as the front. then..............................................take the back of the dodge and put a bug front on it.yea,now we are talking.
Wonder how you'd fit a 440 under the hood of a bug:-k

I bet it was built during the gas crisis in the '70s......
A prime example of why no one should do drugs.
What a bastardised abortion!

Wonder how you'd fit a 440 under the hood of a bug:-k
I,ve seen an alumi BB Chebbie in a newer bug at our local race track(runs low 9,s)Anyway,maybe someone could get the rear of the Charger and put the 2 pieces back together.Now that would be a story with pics.8)

^^^^^^ not for the price of 5,500.00 lol too much of a gamble

I see that the Craigslist posting has expired, so here's the car that was in it.

Attachments

• 3ne3pa3lf5Y15Z65R4b1e33fea73125661bc5.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 255
It is ugly!!! Mopars were NEVER meant to be destroyed in such a manner. The person who did this is truly a refugee from the scrap yard.

that has to be photochopped, pic is wayyy to low quality and you can see that the difference in contrast between the bug and Charger, so dont cry over fake spilled milk lol, i would kill if someone ACTUALLY did that

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back