Not Mine...How is this rare????

-

1970Duster

Reaction score
Someone plese tell me how this is rare? 5000 for a 340, what.:wack:

mopar 340 - $5000 (clackamas)

Date: 2011-12-12, 2:02PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Rare 1969 340 w/ fuel er X heads,, complete long block,, good to go,, factory black valve covers,, 6 qt or more oil pan... This high performance engine came out of a 1969 formula S Plymouth Barracuda 4 speed,, This is a high red liner... If you were thinking of in stalling to a automatic,, you will need at least a 3000 stall.. My performance scamp has come to stand still... life has many roads, so i'm changing direction ...... Serious Inquiries Only .. Terms Cash .. Nothing free Here .... Thanks for looking.....

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5T45U55X23k93p83l2bc7624b148799571acb.jpg
5Y15V15P33n63kc3o5bc793fdc4dc3e601719.jpg
5Y45Q35W03n93mc3l9bc781eb4595218a190a.jpg

PostingID: 2740954858

Lol!!! Also what the hell are "Fueler X Heads"?

"fuel er X heads"

"high red liner"

"6 qt or more oil pan"

Sounds like somebody doesn't even know what he's trying to sell! The most detailed info is on the valve covers.

lol, or not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple of curios bottles full of Desoxyn and some full of Quaalude , plus a few Benzedrine inhalers ...
wonder if he'd take 'em in trade ?

"fuel er X heads"

"high red liner"

"6 qt or more oil pan"

Sounds like somebody doesn't even know what he's trying to sell! The most detailed info is on the valve covers.

"high red liner" = He's screamed the fu** out of it on a daily basis.

"6 qt or more oil pan" = It's more than 6 qts. when the coolant starts trickling down into the pan.

Why is it when I see those pics, that engine's just calling out "My cylinder walls are rusty! My cylinder walls are rusty!"

Unforntunately- I KNOW the guy. I bought 4 cars off of him last March. 3 71 Scamps and a 70 Swinger- The guy is a nut job. He has a decent looking 71 /6 Scamp on CL for sale for 5500. He seems to think that what he has is worth pre 2008 prices or higher.
We (He and I) made a firm deal on all his cars, I go to pickup the last one (which was the nicest- Sassy grass 318 car that was mostly rust free) I load the car on the trailer and go to give him the last of the $ for the deal- That's another thing- he wanted to have me pay him per car as I picked them up! Weird. Anyway- I hand him the last of the green and he says " I feel that I'm getting screwed" I gave him MORE than he was asking to begin wit hby 200 bucks! He said he wanted another 100. I told him to take a leap. He came out with the title and that's the last (thankfully) that I had to deal with that nut case.

-
Back