Not sure what to say

-
What a clown. A 3.9 Cummins with a windmill probably out of a potato chip truck. The guy was consistant with the semi wheels and the visor and clearance lights. And of course it wouldn't be a Chevy without a cowl induction hood. Some other clown will buy the thing. Not me! tmm

not the first time this "car" has been on EBay - to each his own.. not for me, though I don't dislike the color.. :twisted:

Now that's really weird.

boy, am I glad they didn't chop up something desirable (like a mopar) to make that pile

Called them click here was curious about the 4BT upgrades if any,
Talked to Rick, cool dude & total gearhead, could not give Me alot of info on the
engine, however while We were 'bench racing' Rick made mention "that build is not My
flavor, however its no f'n hack job either. suspension is correct, Yep a true dually (sp?) conversion ladder bars,proper frame gussets for the 4bt weight, welds are immaculate,
paint is 10/10, seen alot of builds & this one is damn proper.

& WHAT??? this build is worse than some 'insect nip art work'??? hahahahaha
or some 'donk' sheit???
On a side note, the **** box 4BT factory hp/torque ratings, yeah...
upgrades will turn the **** box into a conservative 185 hp 460 ft # beast, or more !!!
read here naysayers
:)

wow,
really??? this caustic **** reply directed at Me???

No intercooler=low HP and torque. FACT. Maybe 185 HP. OOO in impressed. NOT!

Im scratching my head wondering why! Its really a shame because the car does look as though its done up rather nicely. If they take of the front visor and clearance lights then remove the air hoses from the rear that thing would look good. Well to each their own. Im sure there was a method to his madness. I wouldnt have but its different.
Rod

-
Back