Now here's the STUPIDEST COVID-19 restriction I've heard to date...

-
Not Petco.
Also, I don't have any objection to requiring that shots be up to date. I fully understand the reason for that, especially Parvo since that can be spread so easily. My objection was tying in to COVID-19.
you beat me to it.. basically using COVID-19 as an excuse to rob you ~ straight up BS right there

What month and year? lmao

disappointed.gif

Not Petco.
Also, I don't have any objection to requiring that shots be up to date. I fully understand the reason for that, especially Parvo since that can be spread so easily. My objection was tying in to COVID-19.

I think they would tie Covid to eating tacos if they could

Wife was at hair dresser today, all used masks glasses all protection. Friend of dresser cat was sick, took to vet and covid test came back positive. Woman came down w covid week later. Guess pets can catch it.

Don't know what the rules are for this type of stuff here in Eastern Washington. Especially here in Stevens County, where we have no governmental type of animal control. No leash laws, no licensing. Not uncommon for dogs to be behind on the shots, but when one of them goes to the vet for a problem they get any/all shots they need...except for the bordetella as we don't board our dogs...an they do not go to a dog park type of setting.

-
Back